The Official "CenterCity Should Be Banned From the Musicians and Gearheads" Thread

HeavyMetalNygeHeavyMetalNyge Posts: 144
edited June 2006 in Musicians and Gearheads
C'mon.
"I had a false belief I thought I came here to stay... we're all just visiting."
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• CenterCityCenterCity Posts: 193
    sorry---just being lighthearted.....why are you so offended?
    I need to finish writing.
  • I'm not offended, I was actually being lighthearted as well. Just thought it was funny that what I usually find in this forum is, well, musician and gearhead stuff, not "Ed is super hot, Mike is super hot, Stone is super hot, Matt is super hot, and guess what, Jeff is super hot."
    No hard feelings, ok? I could really care less what is posted, I only read the stuff that interests me.
    "I had a false belief I thought I came here to stay... we're all just visiting."
    cool: its just that....its funny.....its not like there's this huge sex component to them or their music.....but at the same time that's what makes them so hot.....kind of like a paradox or contradiction.....on that note.....bands that do obviously play on the sex thing.....like shirts off and stuff.....aren't attractive at all.....just saying
    justincase.....seriously i meant it as a complement in addition to being musicians.....kinda like yeah that too...not intended to come across as shallow.
    for example, i might say something like "matt cameron is hot, because his drumming is so diverse".
  • StuffnJunkStuffnJunk Posts: 896
    CenterCity wrote:
    justincase.....seriously i meant it as a complement in addition to being musicians.....kinda like yeah that too...not intended to come across as shallow.
    for example, i might say something like "matt cameron is hot, because his drumming is so diverse".

yeah these threads need to stop..........this is the one forum you are usually safe from retarded shit like this..........take it over to the porch for people to ignore over there
    "I'll tell you what: If all I had was Pearl Jam, and I didn't have another band in the world, I would not be worried. Because in there is the essence of making great music. You don't have to use it all at once, but it's there." - Neil Young
  • Pearl JuliPearl Juli Posts: 1,213
    ok...I thought it was one or two threads of that kind...but man, they are a whole bunch!! :eek:

This DOES need to stop, lol :D
    MISSION ACCOMPLISHED: 2008-06-11

♪ Juli ♪