Gibson SG Special Blue/Teal Flip-Flop for sale

He_Who_ForgetsHe_Who_Forgets Posts: 200
edited March 2006 in Musicians and Gearheads
i'm selling some of my gear, and i thought i would give people here the first crack at this, it being ed related. the title says it, pm me if interested.

thanks.
me you wouldn't recall, cause i'm not my former.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• haha this is great, this is all you monster

any wear or cracks or dents in this baby?

i have one myself
    2003: Uniondale, MSG x2 | 2004: Reading | 2005: Gorge, Vancouver, Philly | 2006: East Rutherford x2, Gorge x2, Camden 1, Hartford | 2008: MSG x2, VA Beach | 2009: Philly x3 | 2010: MSG x2, Bristow | 2011: Alpine Valley x2 | 2012: MIA Philly | 2013: Wrigley, Charlottesville, Brooklyn 2 | 2014: Milan, Amsterdam 1 | 2016: MSG x2, Fenway x2, Wrigley 2 | 2018: Rome, Krakow, Berlin, Wrigley 2 | 2021: Sea Hear Now | 2022: San Diego, LA x2, MSG, Camden, Nashville, St. Louis, Denver | 2023: St. Paul 1, Chicago x2, Fort Worth x2, Austin 2 | 2024: Las Vegas 1, Seattle x2, Indy, MSG x2, Philly x2, Baltimore
  • keeponrockinkeeponrockin Posts: 7,446
    Can you post some pics?
    Believe me, when I was growin up, I thought the worst thing you could turn out to be was normal, So I say freaks in the most complementary way. Here's a song by a fellow freak - E.V
  • moster78moster78 Posts: 1,591
    haha this is great, this is all you monster

any wear or cracks or dents in this baby?

i have one myself

Thanks! I'm watching one on eBay too. Still want the 61 Reissue though, but for the right price, can't hurt to show some interest.
  • Can you post some pics?

if you're interested i can email some to you.
  • PeatricalPeatrical Posts: 59
    Hmmm... I am so tempted. I just bought a SG Supreme though and am broke. Damnit. I wish I was rich.
  • I'm so tempted, even if I just bought tickets for NJ nights 1 and 2. haha
    "i wanna rock and roll **all night**, and part of everyday"
  • I'm so tempted, even if I just bought tickets for NJ nights 1 and 2. haha

give into temptation. come on, you know you want to.
  • im interested..email me some info...price, what case it comes with..what year is it..any damage or mods done...price with shipping...pplease email me at samsdeliandgrill@aol.com

thanks
    Its My BLOOOOOOOOOOOD!
    Sold! I hope! Can't wait to get it!
  • Damn, I was just trying to figure out how to get the funds ready haha. Enjoy it!
    "i wanna rock and roll **all night**, and part of everyday"
    There's one on eBay at the moment.
    I don't even have the thing yet, but based on my experience with other specials, for some reason I'm thinking pickup upgrades. I still planning on savingmy pennies for the SG '61 Reissue, so 57 Classic's are out. I know Ed used Fralin P-90's in his, but I really don't want to have to do any heavy body modification. I know they make humbucker sized P-90-like pickups, such as the P-94 or the SD Phat Cats. Any other recommendations?
  • samquigleysamquigley Posts: 220
    Well, the P-94s are shite. The Phat Cats aren't bad, though. I'm interested in trying those Fralin split-singles (http://www.fralinpickups.com/humbuckers.asp#p92), they look intriguing. You can have him overwind them for a more P-90ish tone but without the noise, beautiful!