need help finding...

evenflowrocksevenflowrocks Posts: 96
edited February 2005 in Musicians and Gearheads
a site for old, probably rare electric guitars. here's the story. about 5 years ago my boss at the time heard me talking about being a guitar player and revealed to me he used to play in bands when he was my age. (that's like 40 years ago) and he tells me he still has this old guitar he used to play. one day after weeks of me badgering him to bring it to work so i could check it out he finally does and when I go to give it back to him, he says "it's yours"! pretty fuckin cool. anyway I just remembered I had it (I've moved since then) and I dug it out. it's a three piece neck-thru with one p-up (a single coil I believe) with one stacked volume/tone knob and a selector switch that changes the tone a bit. underneath the pickup (yes I had to take it apart) is a date from the 50's I believe. I wish I had a digital camera to post a pic of this. It's also "bound" with that aluminum and rubber strip that you might see on the edge of a table in a 50's type diner. real cool warm sound, the action is real high and with no truss-rod it's a great slide guitar. any thoughts? i figured there would be somebody here who could help. peace, Scott

http://www.evenflowrocks.com
www.myspace.com/evenflowrocks

heathen frog psycho number ONE!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments