I Found It!

evenflowrocksevenflowrocks Posts: 96
edited October 2005 in Musicians and Gearheads
So I decided to do some detective work today on our gear that got stolen and my path ended up at a flea market in a not so great part of town. I walk in and at the 2nd booth I look at...there it is, my PRS staring at me. called the cops, three hours later and I'm playing it right now! Got my singers tele back as well. and a name and photo ID of the alleged perp. YEAH for EVENFLOW! details to follow...

http://www.evenflowrocks.com
www.myspace.com/evenflowrocks

heathen frog psycho number ONE!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• brain of cbrain of c Posts: 5,213
    priceless.
  • SO pleased to hear you got it back....that is FANTASTIC news!! :)
  • red mosred mos Posts: 4,953
    I am so happy to hear that you guys found your equipment. I felt so bad, the other day when I read your post about people stealing the equipment. I also feel like we are all kind of like a family on this board, so we all support each other when needed, and it is just great to hear the fantastic things that other pj fans do- especially being in a cover band of pearl jam--- That is awesome. If you guys ever travel to Texas, I hope to catch a show or two of yours. It just pisses me off when people STEAL shit. I mean I had a little old hag of a lady rip me and my roomate off $300 bucks, and I will never see that money again, so I am just thankful and glad, that you all were able to retrieve your equipment- I know it means alot to you, cause you all have worked your asses off I'm sure of that, and best of luck with the future shows.
    PJ: 10/14/00 06/09/03 10/4/09 11/15/13 11/16/13 10/08/14
    EV Solo: 7/11/11 11/12/12 11/13/12
  • moster78moster78 Posts: 1,591
    Awesome! Glad to hear you got at least some of your gear back. Hopefully the rest will follow soon.
  • I was looking at your site and is that a Squier M-77 in one of those pictures on the top? How do you like it? Mine is awesome.

Sorry for the off-topicness and I'm glad you got your gear back.
    When this just feels like spinning plates.
  • lets hope they catch this/these guys soon. have to wonder if this is the first time they did it. since they had some real balls they way they pulled this off. good job finding your gear. how much was the guy selling your prs for at the flea market?
  • JamnPearlJamnPearl Posts: 204
    Excellent news! Hope they catch the guys that did it now!
  • memememe Posts: 4,695
    Happy to hear that :)
    ... and the will to show I will always be better than before.
  • thats great man really happy 4 ya;)i knew the thieving fuckers would try and sell your stuff somewhere like that
    Cornell pwns u
  • you know what the sick part is? this old man at the flea market paid...get this...$150 for the PRS and the Tele. (pukes) I literally was floored. I'm going back to the flea market today. supposedly they have a positive ID on the fuck but when they went to arrest him yesterday he wasn't home. hopefully he won't get tipped off and dump the shit. AAAAARRRRRGGGGGGHHHHH. sometimes I feel like Steve Martin in planes trains and automobiles way out in the parking lot yelling "you messed with the wrong guy!"
    www.myspace.com/evenflowrocks

heathen frog psycho number ONE!
  • you know what the sick part is? this old man at the flea market paid...get this...$150 for the PRS and the Tele.
    i'll give you double that.

great to hear you got some gear back...hopefully the trail will lead back to it all :)
    "I'll do whatever the song dictates - if it doesn't need a real lead, then I won't do one. But if it does, then I'll fuckin' go off." - Mike

"Japan is awesome; the fans there knew all the words to all the songs...at least phonetically." - Stone

"I know this song so well, I can smoke a cigarette, have a drink, brush my teeth, take a shit, and mow the lawn while singing it. But I'll only be doing a couple of those things during this version." - EV
  • That's great. Hope you get the rest back.
  • PRAISE THE LORD.

holy shit you're lucky Mr. Sherlock ;)
    Come on pilgrim you know he loves you..

http://www.wishlistfoundation.org

Oh my, they dropped the leash.

Morgan Freeman/Clint Eastwood 08' for President!

"Make our day"
  • So I decided to do some detective work today on our gear that got stolen and my path ended up at a flea market in a not so great part of town. I walk in and at the 2nd booth I look at...there it is, my PRS staring at me. called the cops, three hours later and I'm playing it right now! Got my singers tele back as well. and a name and photo ID of the alleged perp. YEAH for EVENFLOW! details to follow...

http://www.evenflowrocks.com

FUCKING RIGHT!

name & Photo I.D

The DOUCHEBAG is GOING TO JAIL ! ! ! !

SUHHHH -- FUCKING --- WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET!
    If I was to smile and I held out my hand
    If I opened it now would you not understand?
  • 62strat62strat Posts: 638
    wow!! thats fucking great, a hell of a start...let us know how it turns out!

and make sure they let you rip his fucking balls off.