my dilema

evenflowrocksevenflowrocks Posts: 96
edited November 2005 in Musicians and Gearheads
OK so many of you know that my band recently had all of our gear stolen. Well it turns out that my insurance co is actually doing what they're supposed to do and covering my loss so I can actually go out and get another amp. My dilema is this. For the last three years or so I've been playing a TSL100 with a 4x12 cab loaded with various Peavey speakers parted out from other cabs and friends and whatnot. Absolutely loved the versatillity of the three channels and REALLY liked the separate EQ for the lead channel. THe amp served me well in all areas. I play the McCready role in a PJ tribute and was able to emulate his tones quite well with this amp along witha couple of shannon pedals. The thing is I'm not sure if I want to lug around a separate head/cabinet deal anymore. It seems a 2x12 combo would suit me just fine. I've been intrigued by the Boogie Lonestar and was wondering what you guys thought of it. I know I can go with the TSL combo as well but I'm not sure. I'm not afraid of change so thats not an issue but I just don't know. any thoughts? Ideas? I've got about 1500-1800 to spend and I'd like to go new so I get the warranty and shit. I'd hate to go e-bay and end up having to spend a shit load getting something fixed ya know? help please

peace,
scott
www.myspace.com/evenflowrocks

heathen frog psycho number ONE!