check out my original song on YouTube

2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance Posts: 23,243
edited February 2008 in Musicians and Gearheads
its a video taken at an open mic back in 2003. i'm the one standing up playing lead. i did my best to rip off the solo from "say hello 2 heaven." my friend had recently recovered from really bad strep so his voice was off bad that night. took balls to get up there and put it all on the stage.
feel free to leave comments. i've never shared any of my musical endeavors with anyone on the board.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F-NooRCjYmw
www.cluthelee.com
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• NovawindNovawind Posts: 836
    Sounds good. You've definitely got more balls than me; I've still yet to put it all out on stage.
    If idle hands are the devil's workshop, he must not be very productive.

7/9/06 LA 1
    7/10/06 LA 2
    10/21/06 Bridge 1
  • Call it stingy or call it paranoid but I'm too scared to put my stuff online and get it stolen or ripped off...
    Grand Rapids '04, Detroit '06
    JEFF HARDY AND JEFF AMENT USED TO LOOK THE SAME
    "Pearl Jam always eases my mind and fires me up at the same time.”-Jeff Hardy
  • ianvomsaalianvomsaal Posts: 1,224
    Call it stingy or call it paranoid but I'm too scared to put my stuff online and get it stolen or ripped off...
    Just click: COPYRIGHT it and you'll never have to worry.
    Everyone that plays originals out should be copyrighting their tunes anyway,
    It's cheap - do it and you'll never have to worry - don't be a baby :p just do it.

- Ian
    ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫
    <b><font color="red">CONTACT ME HERE</font>: www.myspace.com/ianvomsaal</b>
    ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫
  • ianvomsaal wrote:
    Just click: COPYRIGHT it and you'll never have to worry.
    Everyone that plays originals out should be copyrighting their tunes anyway,
    It's cheap - do it and you'll never have to worry - don't be a baby :p just do it.

- Ian
    thank you!
    Grand Rapids '04, Detroit '06
    JEFF HARDY AND JEFF AMENT USED TO LOOK THE SAME
    "Pearl Jam always eases my mind and fires me up at the same time.”-Jeff Hardy