Naked Eye

TremormanTremorman Posts: 385
edited June 2005 in Musicians and Gearheads
Does anyone know where I can find an mp3 of Ed doing "Naked Eye" by Pete Townshend, I heard it a long time ago and am trying to learn it on guitar. I have the chords but i suck at rythmn so I need to listen to it. Thanks.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• kigcatkigcat Posts: 298
    im sure its out there. i had an mp3 of that ages ago cause the old band me, my singer and drummer used to be in used to cover it. our drummer is a who fanatic so he kinda adored playing that. we believe he is the reincarnation of keith moon ahaha. well hes definately an amazing drummer and can drink like a fish and keep going haha. thankfully he aint tried to drive his car into a swimming pool yet :P
    I'm not saying stupidity should be a capital offence, but what say we take the safety labels off everything and let nature run it's course?
  • Tremorman wrote:
    Does anyone know where I can find an mp3 of Ed doing "Naked Eye" by Pete Townshend, I heard it a long time ago and am trying to learn it on guitar. I have the chords but i suck at rythmn so I need to listen to it. Thanks.

wow that's so cool, i just added this song to my "repertoire" as well :)

as for the mp3, this is the only one i can link you to: http://www.fivehorizons.com/songs/june98/5h_naked_eye96.mp3
    ~It is better to be hated for who you are than loved for who you are not - ?~

~You laugh because I am different, I laugh because you are all the fucking same -?~

~Education is the most powerfull weapon you can use to change the world - Nelson Mandela~