Guitar Prices

fadafada Posts: 1,032
edited February 2004 in Musicians and Gearheads
How much does a Rickenbacker 340 cost?
Ditto Gibson Ephiphone
What would the average price of a second hand STratocastor cost?
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Pacomc79Pacomc79 Posts: 9,404
    The ric is around 12-1400

Epiphones run from around $99 to $1200

Second hand Stratocasters can run from around $200-$20,000

Depending on what you want.

My guess is you are looking for a used American in which case $500-$700 is a good general range.

Mexican Standard's are between $150-$300 Used.
    My Girlfriend said to me..."How many guitars do you need?" and I replied...."How many pairs of shoes do you need?" She got really quiet.
  • Go check out
    http://www.musiciansfriend.com

It has the best prices and gives you a good standard when bargaining.
    I miss you already, I miss you always
    I miss you already, I miss you all day
  • pariahpariah Posts: 596
    Republic of Tallow.... does that actually exist? Topography not being my strongest point...
    "Until you realize the importance of the banana king, you will know absolutely nothing about the human-interest things of the world."
  • fadafada Posts: 1,032
    I like to buy a strat , like the one Rory Gallagher had.
    Republic of Tallow a great place.
  • My marton 0-45 steel string was AU$90 and thats without a gig bag or straps...if ur looking for a good acustic ( ashton , martin )
    or even a classical or fender strat/tele than id go looking at ebay....i found a nice second hand fender strat original on ebay for AU$950 i know it seems like a lot but for an original fender of any kind brand new ur looking at $3000+...keep in mind that most of the guitars on ebay come with a gig bag and an amp and leads...pretty good deals if u compare prices to music shops..
    (even a good bass is pretty common)

Anyways if anyone needs anymore help that i didnt already provide let me know...

thanks and happy posting
    3:30 in the afternoon
    an affluent suburb
    64 degrees and cloudy