What kind of guitar ed's playing here.

BlindMelonadeBlindMelonade Posts: 327
edited May 2004 in Musicians and Gearheads
http://theskyiscrape.com/news/CCFAEd.jpg

I can't really see it because my moniter sucks, it's from the CCFA show.
When this just feels like spinning plates.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• PJamGrunge10PJamGrunge10 Posts: 596
    its a fender something
    Stone Gossard...riffmeister extraordinaire!

I am a man, I am advanced.....I am the first man to borrow Stone's leather pants!
  • HYLAHYLA Posts: 137
    '72 Telecaster Custom
  • djyman15djyman15 Posts: 181
    yeah 72 tele. you can tell by the pickguard
    "Even if your heart would listen, I doubt I could explain"-Jimmy Eat World
  • Is that the MIM reissue or an original?
    Makes much more sense
  • mendicant_1mendicant_1 Posts: 39
    you can also tell by the humbucker,....i used to have a exact copy of that guitar,....
    Your head will collapse if there's nothing in it -Black Francis
  • pariahpariah Posts: 596
    Originally posted by Mike's Cousin
    Is that the MIM reissue or an original?

Hard to tell by that picture. Could be a Japanese one too, since Tele Custom RI's were made there before Fender moved production to Mexico.
    "Until you realize the importance of the banana king, you will know absolutely nothing about the human-interest things of the world."
  • exhaustedexhausted Posts: 6,638
    the japanese craft shop is building left-handed 72 customs. i'm patiently waiting for the CIJ 72 deluxe. they already make a lefty 72 thinline and thinline deluxe so it's just a matter of time.
    Love to Japan. If only their electronics wouldn't suck ass like they do, on my jazzmaster anyway :mad:
    "Until you realize the importance of the banana king, you will know absolutely nothing about the human-interest things of the world."
  • exhaustedexhausted Posts: 6,638
    Originally posted by pariah
    Love to Japan. If only their electronics wouldn't suck ass like they do, on my jazzmaster anyway :mad:

seymour duncan quarter pounders for jazzmaster. problem solved!! :)
    I know... judging from th SD website samples, I like the Hot one's best, being true to the original but with a bit more balls. I find the QP's to sound too muffled somehow, and not very jazzmaster-ish.