question about acoustic electric electronics!

tylerpjtxtylerpjtx Posts: 201
edited April 2004 in Musicians and Gearheads
so, i bought this guitar off e-bay fromt he Guitar Factory...its a Takamine EG5OCBS (forigive me i forgot its EXACT name) but anyways....when i hit the EQ it fuzzes real bad through my system...and i know its not a cord or a direct box or anyhting cuz i've played it other places.i changed batteries and everything... i took it to the best music shop in town and those guys are dicks and like to make people feel stupid and they told me nothing was wrong wtih it....any ideas on what i should do? i might just completely re-do the electronics.
all these burning battlefields are now behind us, life has brought us here together to remind us, that love will rise above it all and just keep growin, life keeps flowing and every moment starts right here with us
-mason jennings
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• ShredShred Posts: 28
    i was told why this happens years ago and i cant remember why...its either bad wiring or the insides are very dirty (more then likley this one)

dont worry theres a gutiar shop like this near me and there exatly the same, no one gets any god damn business from them tho..well only from beginners who dont know anything about guitars...god id hate to go back to that stage of other ppl telling me whats good
  • Are they fishman electronics?

Yah I also being talked to like I know nothing. But it makes me happy when You tell them exactly what you want and they look all sad cause they can't rip you off anymore :)
    I miss you already, I miss you always
    I miss you already, I miss you all day