Prepare the cleanup rag, and don't get the pages stuck together.

Oh, JimmyOh, Jimmy Posts: 957
edited September 2007 in Musicians and Gearheads
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• I need another towel ;)
    I'll Ride The Wave Where It Takes Me
  • oh dear god...
    Grand Rapids '04, Detroit '06
    JEFF HARDY AND JEFF AMENT USED TO LOOK THE SAME
    "Pearl Jam always eases my mind and fires me up at the same time.”-Jeff Hardy
  • MLC2006MLC2006 Posts: 861
    that's a lot of good wattage. but it's a little overkill. does he he really NEED all that? I think about having a large collection of guitars, but in the end, do you need it? you can't take it with you when you go.
  • MLC2006 wrote:
    that's a lot of good wattage. but it's a little overkill. does he he really NEED all that? I think about having a large collection of guitars, but in the end, do you need it? you can't take it with you when you go.

Imagine if you could. I would think vintage gear would bring an even bigger premium in the afterlife.
  • MLC2006MLC2006 Posts: 861
    Oh, Jimmy wrote:
    Imagine if you could. I would think vintage gear would bring an even bigger premium in the afterlife.

well, I heard they only have Rogue guitars in Heaven and that's what Hendrix and SRV are playing.
  • First thing I thought of was finding a splitter box, so I could feed one guitar signal into all the amps simultaneously and hitting a huge power chord. It would be like the time Bart Simpson hooked all those megaphones together. It would take a couple of years just to go through each amp and listen to them.
    To pie I will reply
    But mr. justam
    is who I am

"That's a repulsive combination of horrible information and bad breath."-Pickles

"Remember, death is a natural part of the workplace. So, when you see a dead body at work, don't freak out, just ring your death bell." "ting"-Toki Wartooth
  • First thing I thought of was finding a splitter box, so I could feed one guitar signal into all the amps simultaneously and hitting a huge power chord. It would be like the time Bart Simpson hooked all those megaphones together. It would take a couple of years just to go through each amp and listen to them.
    I REMEMBER THAT EPISODE!
    Grand Rapids '04, Detroit '06
    JEFF HARDY AND JEFF AMENT USED TO LOOK THE SAME
    "Pearl Jam always eases my mind and fires me up at the same time.”-Jeff Hardy
  • i wonder where that guy got the money to afford that stuff. easily a million dollars worth of stuff there.
    "You can tell the greatness of a man by what makes him angry."  - Lincoln

"Well, you tell him that I don't talk to suckas."
  • Awesome !! Now that is what I call a good use of obscene wealth !!

Who cares if you can't take it with you ?? You can't take underpants either, but most folk have a collection of those.
    Music is not a competetion.