Original material

Oh, JimmyOh, Jimmy Posts: 957
edited January 2006 in Musicians and Gearheads
I know there are tons of people on here that create their own tunes. I think there should be a thread where people can post links to their stuff. My band and I just wrote 2 songs. Titles are "It's Nothing" and "Prize Fighter". "It's Nothing" is a mid tempo grindy tune with a big vocal hook. "Prize Fighter" seems to be just as solid, but there is something about it that makes it sound a bit different than alotta stuff out there. We have rough recordings of the song on a little digital recorder, but we werent too concerned with the sound as of now. Soon, though, we hope to have some good recording on our myspace. Those 2 songs were pieced together in a couple of days of practice, with stuff brought in by the whole band. We all have several more ideas, and things seem to be goin pretty good with the writing. The songs we are writing now are gonna be put on a demo. We are trying to get an opening slot for Pygmy Love Circus on their tour later on this year. We have got some sweet connections as well. Mike Savage(PLC singer) will pull a few string if our demo is solid. Also, our singer went to school with a guy that works with Trent Reznor, and has been talkin with him quite a bit.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments