Finally!!!!!!!!!!

Oh, JimmyOh, Jimmy Posts: 957
edited September 2005 in Musicians and Gearheads
After almost a year and a half of personal problems, scheduling conflicts, bullshit, and just about every other thing that could go wrong going wrong, the band I am in is finally playin out. 3 different singers and a year apart from our original and current singer we finally got it together. It has been some journey and I hope the excitement is fulfilled. Here is our set. We honestly only give a slight shit about what people wanna hear but we picked cool tunes and more are being added every practice. Here is our set for the debut of Eudaemonic.

Eulogy
My Hero
Dead and Bloated
Fall to Pieces
Gasoline-Seether
Show Me How To Live
Lithium
In My Place
Would?
Polly
Times Like These
Zero
Interstate Love Song
Bleed American
When I Come Around
Vasoline
Killing In the Name
Slither
What Is And What Shoud Never Be
Fortunate Son
Bulls On Parade
Not For You
Wicked Garden
Wish You Were Here
Another Brick In the Wall II
Be Yourself
Soul to Squeeze
Undone(Sweater Song)
Stinkfist
Where Is My Mind?
Down
Better Man
E-Pro
Creep-Radiohead
Beverly Hills
Longview
In the Meantime
Seven Nation Army tagged with Spirit of the Radio
Like a Stone
Alive
Say It Ain't So
Sober
Rockin In the Free World

So whatya think so far? We realize that our repetoire as far as different bands is limited, but what we are planning on adding should make up for that easily. We are aiming at 70 or 80 songs to rotate in and out. We are gonna be playin the central and southern Illinois, between Charleston and Carbondale mostly. Also we have a pretty good foot in the door next time Pygmy Love Circus roll through town. Our drummer is friends with the singer. For those who don't know that is one of TOOL drummer Danny Carey's side bands. Also, we are open to suggestions for any songs you think we should do. Any ideas just shoot. We are pretty open to anything that is rockin.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• kigcatkigcat Posts: 298
    haha originals hahaha nah only joking! amazingly large repertoire of songs! most bands around here in the uk get enough songs for a set, get out gigging asap and then build on the set! good luck and enjoy and have fun above all else :)
    I'm not saying stupidity should be a capital offence, but what say we take the safety labels off everything and let nature run it's course?
  • It's different over here, at least where I live. One band plays a 3-5 sets, 45 minutes long. Sometimes in bigger towns they have opening bands but not too often.
  • bumpity bump