tubedepot.com

Oh, JimmyOh, Jimmy Posts: 957
edited October 2006 in Musicians and Gearheads
I made my order over 24 hours ago and I still havent got a tracking number. Is that normal for them. Its my first time ordering from them. I figured they would send them out yesterday afternoon.

I had them overnighted to make sure they were here by this weekend. I mean it was just a few extra bucks, but dammit all to Hell, if I dont get them today, then there was no point in overnighting them, unless Fedex delivers on saturdays.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Pacomc79Pacomc79 Posts: 9,404
    Oh, Jimmy wrote:
    I made my order over 24 hours ago and I still havent got a tracking number. Is that normal for them. Its my first time ordering from them. I figured they would send them out yesterday afternoon.

I had them overnighted to make sure they were here by this weekend. I mean it was just a few extra bucks, but dammit all to Hell, if I dont get them today, then there was no point in overnighting them, unless Fedex delivers on saturdays.

I'm not sure I always ordered regular ground, and it made it from memphis generally by day 3. I believe Fex Ex does do saturday delivery, but you could always call.
    My Girlfriend said to me..."How many guitars do you need?" and I replied...."How many pairs of shoes do you need?" She got really quiet.
  • My shipment was in a couple of days, no worries.

I just ordered an Edirol 09 recorder from a company the other day, and they shipped it Fed Ex because he said it would be faster than UPS.

Haha,, well, I guess Fed Ex doesn't deliver on Saturdays or Sundays so it'll be 5 days,,, meanwhile the UPS truck just went by today, Saturday. Oh well.
    Be kind, man
    Don't be mankind. ~Captain Beefheart