Pacific Northwest Bands

robbierobbie Posts: 883
edited December 2006 in Musicians and Gearheads
any Pacific Northwest bands up for playing a show in the near future? I would be able to get a venue in Seattle for a party featuring bands from the PJ message board. I figure if we get about 4 bands from this board to play for fellow Pearl Jam fans, we could get a pretty good turn out, as well as raise some money for a good cause.....Fuel in Pioneer square, the Sunset Tavern in ballard, the Green Room at The Showbox, the Rainbow in the U district, Jimmy Z's in Everett, are all places the band i book shows for have played before and would be easy to book a future show for. What with all of us going through PJ withdrawls over the past few months, a pearl jam fan party raising money for CCFA, or any other worthy cause featuring live music from fellow board members seems like just the cure. at any rate, if you are a band or solo artist within driving distance to play a show in Seattle, let me know, and hopefully we can get something worth while planned out.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• i'd love to play, unfortunately we live to far away, and are all to broke after quite an expensive fall/xmas season. Best of Luck! ill donate for a poster or something neat.

"how many people did die from that?...did P.Diddy kill them?" - Eddie Vedder 2006.02.19
  • my band would be down for that
    "Well, I think this band is incapable of sucking."
    -my dad after hearing Not for You for the first time on SNL .