Options

LOOKING FOR: Fender Mustang or MusicMaster Bass

Pjammin10Pjammin10 Posts: 24
edited January 2004 in Musicians and Gearheads
Hey Jamily.. I am in search of a nice playing (original) Mustang or Music Master Fender Bass... So if any of you have one laying around from 20 some odd years ago... PM me and I'll be glad to make an offer for it!!! =)
::Mike
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    Pacomc79Pacomc79 Posts: 9,404
    there are several down at the local guitar center in Atlanta. Get your local establishment to ship them to you.
    My Girlfriend said to me..."How many guitars do you need?" and I replied...."How many pairs of shoes do you need?" She got really quiet.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Pacomc79
    there are several down at the local guitar center in Atlanta. Get your local establishment to ship them to you.

Are they the old used ones or are they the reissues?
    ::Mike
  • Options
    Pacomc79Pacomc79 Posts: 9,404
    Originally posted by Pjammin10
    Are they the old used ones or are they the reissues?

Vintage. I don't touch the new ones.

Mike is the vintage manager down here. I could find the number and you can ask for him if you want.

Guitar Center Hollywood and Guitar Center Atlanta sell by far more gear than any other stores in the US so they can afford to have the added value of great vintage gear because they can move it. Thier vintage section is incredible.
    My Girlfriend said to me..."How many guitars do you need?" and I replied...."How many pairs of shoes do you need?" She got really quiet.