reverb for my jcm900

a_gherkina_gherkin Posts: 77
edited March 2004 in Musicians and Gearheads
i brought my jcm900 head and cab off ebay a few months ago and one of theresons the price was so low was because the reverb tank had been removed, for whatever reason. i hav tried a little research into getting a replacement, but i am confused. i dont know what i should be looking for and reverb peda;s seem to be rediculously expensive. any thoughts would be appreciated!!

gherk
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• mccreadyisgodmccreadyisgod Posts: 6,395
    Well, if it's just the spring tank that's been removed, you should just need a replacement spring tank. And correct me if I'm wrong, but you should be able to use pretty much any spring reverb tank to plug into, providing they use the right connections (usually RCA in and RCA out).
    ...and if you don't like it, you can suck on an egg.
  • a_gherkina_gherkin Posts: 77
    completely forgot about posting this. thanks for the reply. ill look into it!! :D
  • Pacomc79Pacomc79 Posts: 9,404
    accutronics spring reverb tanks are the best if you can find one. It's just a little usually brass colored box with springs inside.
    My Girlfriend said to me..."How many guitars do you need?" and I replied...."How many pairs of shoes do you need?" She got really quiet.