Options

my band's demo is finally done!

dannyschmannydannyschmanny Posts: 72
edited January 2004 in Musicians and Gearheads
hey my band finished our demo/record and have a few songs up if you wanna hear. go to the link below and then click on music under the quick links box on the right. let me know what you think.

http://www.soundclick.com/halfway
i remember you...i was gonna vote for you one time...but voting isn't cool so i stayed home and got trashed on listerine.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    mogwaimogwai Posts: 141
    what instrument do you play?I just heard your songs and they are pretty cool!The way your singer sings reminds me maynard james...that's positive i guess...Keep on rocking in!!!Tears make stains is the one i liked best.I am listening to it at this very moment!!!
    "You stay classy San Diego" Ron Burgundy
  • Options
    i play guitar and sing backup.
    i remember you...i was gonna vote for you one time...but voting isn't cool so i stayed home and got trashed on listerine.
  • Options
    that is what music is supposed to sound like. beautiful music. if your band can write 9 more songs lke that; you'll get signed and should... (in my eyes) sell a shit load of records. i'll be the first to get this record if you get signed and get it out there. beautiful music man. you and your band definately know what you're doing.
    music. love. life.

the stickman's ghost: www.myspace.com/yield1914
  • Options
    all the songs up there were really good. great job man.
  • Options
    ExodusExodus Posts: 212
    Originally posted by mogwai
    The way your singer sings reminds me maynard james...

do you mean Maynard from Tool/Perfect Circle?

if so i'd have to greatly disagree...
    and Maynard fucking rules..

PS...
    pretty good tunes...
    Between the conception and the creation

Between the emotion and the response

Falls the shadow.
  • Options
    wow thanks for the compliments. actually throwingcopper, that cd has 8 tracks on it...we are in the process of getting it pressed and a website going and merch as well...and have been doin shows. we have another 5 songs together and about 25 total written. so i can keep the board posted with our goins on. :) thanks again for the compliments.
  • Options
    Man, this is some cool music!! Hope you guys go on to success!!

Tears make Stains is amazing!

Wish I could be in a band and make great music like that...

Keep rockin'. Cheers.
    "If hope can grow from dirt like me, it can be done"

If you can't get high on purely music and the sounds that you hear, you're missing out on something.
  • Options
    good work mate!
    well impressed with what i heard
    hope it keeps going well