Bass Pod foot switch?

All Those YesterdaysAll Those Yesterdays Posts: 2,723
edited January 2005 in Musicians and Gearheads
First off I'm the first to admit that I'm a vintage buff. And also the first to admit that its cheaper to have a variety of vintage guitar amps and cabs then a variety of vintage bass guitar amps and cabs. I have finally broke down and bought a Bass Pod XT, that I use in the studio. Live I'm currently have a Solid State Ampeg (reliability reasons) but am refabing an old silver face bassman, that I'll be switching over too, and have played in the past thru a couple old tube heads. Any ways off to the actual question.

I'm not really informed on the Pod level. I'm wondering if there is a cheap pedal out there that I can use with the pod to switch between the presets. I'm pretty sure Line 6 has some billion dollar pedal, but is there any other brands that maybe don't have as many options etc... that for sure work with the Pod?

Any help is greatly appreciated.
E. Lansing-98 Columbus-00,03,10 Detroit-00,03 (1&2),06, 14 Cleveland-03,06,10 Toledo-04, Grand Rapids-04,06 London-05, Toronto-05, Indianapolis 10, East Troy (1&2) 11, Chicago 13, Detroit 14

https://www.facebook.com/aghostwritersapology/
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments