Clutch guitarist

All Those YesterdaysAll Those Yesterdays Posts: 2,723
edited December 2005 in Musicians and Gearheads
Hey if any of you have seen clutch on tour I have a question. Due to the packed place last night at headliners, I couldn't see what two amps the lead guitarist was using. One looked like a really old marshal and couldn't get a glimpse of the other.

Side Note: I have never been a clutch fan but that new album is extremely cool.
E. Lansing-98 Columbus-00,03,10 Detroit-00,03 (1&2),06, 14 Cleveland-03,06,10 Toledo-04, Grand Rapids-04,06 London-05, Toronto-05, Indianapolis 10, East Troy (1&2) 11, Chicago 13, Detroit 14

https://www.facebook.com/aghostwritersapology/
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• smarcheesmarchee Posts: 14,539
    Hey man, not much of a guitar-freak so I couldn't tell you what he plays, though I am a HUGE Clutch fan, and have seen them at least 7 times. If you like their new album, you must get some of their previous albums. This band has progressed from heavy to stoner-ish to funk and now to a little bit of all with the addition of a full-time keyboardist.

Nice to see some Clutch discussed on this forum
    1998 ~ Barrie
    2003 ~ Toronto
    2005 ~ London, Toronto
    2006 ~ Toronto
    2008 ~ Hartford, Mansfied I,
    2009 ~ Toronto, Chicago I, Chicago II
    2010 ~ Cleveland, Buffalo
    2011 ~ Toronto I, Toronto II, Ottawa, Hamilton
    2013 - London, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 - Detroit
    2019 - Chicago X 2
  • smarchee wrote:
    Hey man, not much of a guitar-freak so I couldn't tell you what he plays, though I am a HUGE Clutch fan, and have seen them at least 7 times. If you like their new album, you must get some of their previous albums. This band has progressed from heavy to stoner-ish to funk and now to a little bit of all with the addition of a full-time keyboardist.

Nice to see some Clutch discussed on this forum

I've heard all there albums. The first has some moments, but I never got into the other albums. But the latest one is amazing.
    E. Lansing-98 Columbus-00,03,10 Detroit-00,03 (1&2),06, 14 Cleveland-03,06,10 Toledo-04, Grand Rapids-04,06 London-05, Toronto-05, Indianapolis 10, East Troy (1&2) 11, Chicago 13, Detroit 14

https://www.facebook.com/aghostwritersapology/
  • enharmonicenharmonic Posts: 1,917
    Tim Sult uses a LOT of different gear. Lately, it's been McNaught guitars,a Marshall, and an Orange when I have seen them. He was big on SG's for the longest time though. Neil used a Zinky when I saw him in Baltimore.