Line 6 guitar vent

All Those YesterdaysAll Those Yesterdays Posts: 2,723
edited January 2008 in Musicians and Gearheads
Okay here is a little vent. I just had to do a quick set up on a line 6 guitar (I can't think of the name off the top of my head).

Anyway, friend has a new years gig tonight, and his guitar player uses the entire pod live deal including guitar......blob blob blob.

Okay so here is something funny, this guitar has a piezo style pick up only. But there isn't enough slack to each saddle in the wire to the pick up to set the intonation correct. Fantastic. Soldering iron out and fixed it, just was a pain in the bottom for sure, and I can't believe this is the production they give.

Oh well I'm just going to listen to some new Kid Dakota to make me happy.

Happy New Year all!!!!!
E. Lansing-98 Columbus-00,03,10 Detroit-00,03 (1&2),06, 14 Cleveland-03,06,10 Toledo-04, Grand Rapids-04,06 London-05, Toronto-05, Indianapolis 10, East Troy (1&2) 11, Chicago 13, Detroit 14

https://www.facebook.com/aghostwritersapology/
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• solsurfrsolsurfr Posts: 207
    Okay here is a little vent. I just had to do a quick set up on a line 6 guitar (I can't think of the name off the top of my head).

Anyway, friend has a new years gig tonight, and his guitar player uses the entire pod live deal including guitar......blob blob blob.

Okay so here is something funny, this guitar has a piezo style pick up only. But there isn't enough slack to each saddle in the wire to the pick up to set the intonation correct. Fantastic. Soldering iron out and fixed it, just was a pain in the bottom for sure, and I can't believe this is the production they give.

Oh well I'm just going to listen to some new Kid Dakota to make me happy.

Happy New Year all!!!!!

Variax, right? You had to solder it to intonate it correctly? geez.
  • Variax, right? You had to solder it to intonate it correctly? geez.

yeah I had to extend a wire on the low E string, to intonate it.
    E. Lansing-98 Columbus-00,03,10 Detroit-00,03 (1&2),06, 14 Cleveland-03,06,10 Toledo-04, Grand Rapids-04,06 London-05, Toronto-05, Indianapolis 10, East Troy (1&2) 11, Chicago 13, Detroit 14

https://www.facebook.com/aghostwritersapology/