Options

To someone who is not able to do the EV poster sale, I have an extra...

In2DeepIn2Deep Posts: 496
edited May 2008 in The Porch
So I went to three EV shows and two of the three were the blue/green one with Ed playing the guitar. Although, I did purchase this at a previous show, the last show I went to had it and I couldn't control myself from buying it again, thinking I could gift it to some PJ friends. However, I got home to see this East Coast tour and now I rather have the money to help for this. So....if you aren't able to get through this poster sale or can't get on for it and want this poster, hit me up.

I'm selling for the price at the show ($30) plus shipping to your area. Although, the money would be nice, I would also trade for a poster that I really want. I did not buy this poster with that intention, but if that's what you rather do and you have something I want, cool.

This is it: http://www.expressobeans.com/public/detail.php/77292
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    In2Deep wrote:
    So I went to three EV shows and two of the three were the blue/green one with Ed playing the guitar. Although, I did purchase this at a previous show, the last show I went to had it and I couldn't control myself from buying it again, thinking I could gift it to some PJ friends. However, I got home to see this East Coast tour and now I rather have the money to help for this. So....if you aren't able to get through this poster sale or can't get on for it and want this poster, hit me up.

I'm selling for the price at the show ($30) plus shipping to your area. Although, the money would be nice, I would also trade for a poster that I really want. I did not buy this poster with that intention, but if that's what you rather do and you have something I want, cool.

This is it: http://www.expressobeans.com/public/detail.php/77292

Hi, I'm quite interested in this offer if it's still up for grabs and if you'll ship to Canada. PM me with details if you like - I've never bought anything from a Pit member so I'm not 100% clear on how this works. Thanks!
    2003: Toronto
    2005: Kitchener/Hamilton/Toronto
    2006: Toronto 1 & 2
    2008: Hartford/EV Toronto 1 & 2
    2009: Toronto/Philadelphia 3 & 4
    2010: Buffalo
    2011: Montreal/Toronto 1 & 2/Hamilton
    2013: London/Buffalo/Vancouver/Seattle
    2016: Toronto 1 & 2
    2022: Hamilton/Toronto
    2023: EV Seattle 1&2
  • Options
    55 AB MUD55 AB MUD Posts: 10
    If for some reason that doesn't work out, I'd be most interested. Shoot me an email if it becomes available!

emanon@rkfdcore.com

Thanks!
  • Options
    SwiftySwifty Posts: 21
    I would buy this for sure.
  • Options
    ChuyChuy Posts: 37
    Do you have both posters they had for the shows? If not I will trade the one with the sun for the one you have If not I am interested in buying the poster as well