Wiring

thumbinmywaythumbinmyway Posts: 33
edited September 2004 in Musicians and Gearheads
ive been working on a guitar for about a month now, and i bought a set of pots, etc from stewmac.com. it came with some wires but it was my first time trying to solder everything and i fucked up. so now i need some more wire and the only wire that website has is in like 100 yard rolls or something like that. i dont need that much and was wondering if i could maybe get some from like a Lowes or something. i kinda looked around Lowes but most of the wire looked too thick. what should i be looking for? and where can i get just a little bit. thanks!
If hope can grow from dirt like me, it can be done....
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• I'd think that RadioShack would be the place to go...
    ...and if you don't like it, you can suck on an egg.
  • yeah....radio shack might have something. Look for the thin stuff....usually like 20 or 22 guage is normal......or if you're anal you could use shielded wire for all of it, which might be overkill.
    Cause I'll stop trying to make a difference. I'm not trying to make a difference. I'll stop trying to make a difference. No way!
  • Shielded is not over kill, just do it!
    E. Lansing-98 Columbus-00,03,10 Detroit-00,03 (1&2),06, 14 Cleveland-03,06,10 Toledo-04, Grand Rapids-04,06 London-05, Toronto-05, Indianapolis 10, East Troy (1&2) 11, Chicago 13, Detroit 14

https://www.facebook.com/aghostwritersapology/