feels sooooooo good

thumbinmywaythumbinmyway Posts: 33
edited July 2004 in Musicians and Gearheads
i am finally able to sing and play at the same time! at least for one song----low light. i know it may be nothing to you guys but this is an awesome night for me........finally after so long........................just thought id share
If hope can grow from dirt like me, it can be done....
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• exhaustedexhausted Posts: 6,638
    and that's not an easy song at all. well done.
  • bambi girlbambi girl Posts: 406
    hey congrats!

are you the guy who posted a while back about not being able to do it?

anyways....keep it going!
  • nailz100nailz100 Posts: 1,176
    Good job man....keep it up
    Only with our eyes closed can we truly see
  • yeah i did post about that awhile back......
  • puremagicpuremagic Posts: 1,907
    I remember your post. So, tell us how did you finally did it.
    SIN EATERS--We take the moral excrement we find in this equation and we bury it down deep inside of us so that the rest of our case can stay pure. That is the job. We are morally indefensible and absolutely necessary.
  • That is awesome. It was just last week that that happened to me. It was the best feeling ever and it seemed impossible for so long!!!

I am very happy for you.

Hows your voice sound? MIne sounds pretty shitty so far like i accidentaly change with chords and stuff sometimes but it is stills weet.
    I miss you already, I miss you always
    I miss you already, I miss you all day
  • puremagicpuremagic Posts: 1,907
    Originally posted by MissYouAllDay
    That is awesome. It was just last week that that happened to me. It was the best feeling ever and it seemed impossible for so long!!!

I am very happy for you.

Hows your voice sound? MIne sounds pretty shitty so far like i accidentaly change with chords and stuff sometimes but it is stills weet.

Thank you. Its so easy for ones voice to start following the music being played instead singing with the music. Its almost like your voice is following your hand movements instead of listening to your brain telling it to sing. Those were some fun times
    SIN EATERS--We take the moral excrement we find in this equation and we bury it down deep inside of us so that the rest of our case can stay pure. That is the job. We are morally indefensible and absolutely necessary.
  • my voice isnt that great but i dont think its horrible. it just needs a lot of work and im sure it'll get better with practice