Anybody want a nice little portable digital 4 track?

Pacomc79Pacomc79 Posts: 9,404
edited August 2008 in Musicians and Gearheads
I've got to buy a Mixer and some other stuff for my radio gig.

I've got a Boss BR-532 with a couple of memory cards in the original box with the original tutorial video the manual and the software that came with it (though there are better ones out there) It's got fiber optic digital out as well as RCA's and works quite well with mixers.

It's also got guitar and vocal effects and you can bounce tracks and the like 32 digital tracks I think. It's got drum tracks for you too if you want and that's seperate from the 4 at once (or 2 stereo tracks) It's got an XLR for Mic and 1/4 instrument input as well as it's own external mic.

I've recorded acoustic guitar, vocals, and my own electric guitar mic'd as well as using the internal amps. It's a nice little recorder, I just have to get a mixer. If you're looking for a little 4 track that's portable (6AA's) You might like it. I used it to record interviews I did and it was much better than the little digital sticks but it's kind of big for that role. Works really well for getting down ideas.

$150 OBO let me know if you want it. I can take some pictures. I'll handle the shipping.

While I'm here I'm also selling my 87 Les Paul Studio for $500 Ebony Pearl Dot inlay Wine Red 490 and 498 HB's.

I haven't decided quite yet about my DL4 but I might trade it for a DD7.

Thanks,

P
My Girlfriend said to me..."How many guitars do you need?" and I replied...."How many pairs of shoes do you need?" She got really quiet.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments