JHF1 in the house. BOG all day long.

Pacomc79Pacomc79 Posts: 9,404
edited October 2007 in Musicians and Gearheads
no lame signature on the top.

Everything inside looks great. Cleans up well, plenty of volume.
My Girlfriend said to me..."How many guitars do you need?" and I replied...."How many pairs of shoes do you need?" She got really quiet.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• exhaustedexhausted Posts: 6,638
    that's cool. i thought i saw a picture that did have the sig on the top. glad they ditched it.

i still like my regular old reissue but i think i will eventually buy a BYOC kit and rebuild it. socket the transistors and the necessary resistors to tweak for ge/si etc.
  • Pacomc79Pacomc79 Posts: 9,404
    exhausted wrote:
    that's cool. i thought i saw a picture that did have the sig on the top. glad they ditched it.

i still like my regular old reissue but i think i will eventually buy a BYOC kit and rebuild it. socket the transistors and the necessary resistors to tweak for ge/si etc.

I ab'd in the store with a fulltone 70. Through a painter, essentially a tweed deluxe.

The fulltone has the same transistors but it's much much more like an OD, smoother, not quite as alive, but consistant, more like Eric Johnson would probably want in his setup.

The JHF1 has tons of bass and it's alive, cleans up fine for me, I don't require pristine clean. Much more abrasive than germanium. It brings the ruckus.
    My Girlfriend said to me..."How many guitars do you need?" and I replied...."How many pairs of shoes do you need?" She got really quiet.