Foxrox Octron IN THE MAIL!!!

Pacomc79Pacomc79 Posts: 9,404
edited June 2008 in Musicians and Gearheads
can't wait till I get it. wake up neighbors.
My Girlfriend said to me..."How many guitars do you need?" and I replied...."How many pairs of shoes do you need?" She got really quiet.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Cool, It will be like x-mas morning all over again when the delivery comes.
    E. Lansing-98 Columbus-00,03,10 Detroit-00,03 (1&2),06, 14 Cleveland-03,06,10 Toledo-04, Grand Rapids-04,06 London-05, Toronto-05, Indianapolis 10, East Troy (1&2) 11, Chicago 13, Detroit 14

https://www.facebook.com/aghostwritersapology/
  • Pacomc79Pacomc79 Posts: 9,404
    Cool, It will be like x-mas morning all over again when the delivery comes.

yeah, and then the box will arrive and I'll go... DOH! I was supposed to order new interconnects months ago. :D
    My Girlfriend said to me..."How many guitars do you need?" and I replied...."How many pairs of shoes do you need?" She got really quiet.
    OCTRON in the House. Wow.

Single Note tracking so if you want polyphonic I think the POG is the choice, but it's freaking cool... and ANGRY. It would sound a lot thicker though a bigger rig but it's got to be easily the fattest Octave Fuzz ever. You can do a ton with it if you're patient, I could even coax some simple chords.
  • Pacomc79 wrote:
    OCTRON in the House. Wow.

Single Note tracking so if you want polyphonic I think the POG is the choice, but it's freaking cool... and ANGRY. It would sound a lot thicker though a bigger rig but it's got to be easily the fattest Octave Fuzz ever. You can do a ton with it if you're patient, I could even coax some simple chords.

Very cool, sound clips sounded good, when I checked it.
    E. Lansing-98 Columbus-00,03,10 Detroit-00,03 (1&2),06, 14 Cleveland-03,06,10 Toledo-04, Grand Rapids-04,06 London-05, Toronto-05, Indianapolis 10, East Troy (1&2) 11, Chicago 13, Detroit 14

Very cool, sound clips sounded good, when I checked it.

I'm going to try some internal changes tonight, option 1 easily evokes the ring moddish sound in the upper octave, Option 2 should be a tad cleaner. It will rip your head off with the JHF1 behind it.
  • Pacomc79 wrote:
    I'm going to try some internal changes tonight, option 1 easily evokes the ring moddish sound in the upper octave, Option 2 should be a tad cleaner. It will rip your head off with the JHF1 behind it.

"It will rip your head off with the JHF1 behind it" that's what I like to hear!