Options

Im a sucker for chrome.

Pacomc79Pacomc79 Posts: 9,404
edited September 2003 in Musicians and Gearheads
I love it. I want some chrome pedals.

Hiwatt just came out with this chrome wah with a Q control and it looks so cool...
My Girlfriend said to me..."How many guitars do you need?" and I replied...."How many pairs of shoes do you need?" She got really quiet.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    puremagicpuremagic Posts: 1,907
    Originally posted by Pacomc79
    I love it. I want some chrome pedals.

Hiwatt just came out with this chrome wah with a Q control and it looks so cool...

Hey, I have an old tricycle, what if I shine those babies up? j/k
    SIN EATERS--We take the moral excrement we find in this equation and we bury it down deep inside of us so that the rest of our case can stay pure. That is the job. We are morally indefensible and absolutely necessary.
  • Options
    exhaustedexhausted Posts: 6,638
    polished aluminum channel switcher?

......or not.....
  • Options
    Maybe not the Trycicle. I was thinking along the lines of a Custom Motorcycle.

Chrome everything like Satriani's Chrome Boy Guitar. Well maybe that would be a little bright.

Maybe electric blue paint and Chrome Engine, wheels and accents.
    My Girlfriend said to me..."How many guitars do you need?" and I replied...."How many pairs of shoes do you need?" She got really quiet.
  • Options
    Alco, if you have a drill press or drill get a small wire brush attachment and do engine turns on that aluminum. You just make circles in a pattern, you've seen it before, That would look cool.

I love to make things beautiful so polishing Chrome to a mirror finish just makes me happy.