Options

I just paid my insurance.

Pacomc79Pacomc79 Posts: 9,404
edited October 2003 in Musicians and Gearheads
looks like between that and rent this week I'll have to lay off on any new stuff for a while. I'm signing up on Ebay tonight to sell my PH-3. I'm setting the buy it now at 80 bucks and the reserve at 70. they normally sell for $110 so maybe I'll get it. Probably the wounded Dyna Comp too for whatever I can get maybe 30 bucks I don't care.

I want a Keeley but Aphex just put out a new opto comp for 140 but I hear the build quality is suspect. I know Keeleys are built well

If my Brother in law sells my old amp I'll spend that on a new vibe.
My Girlfriend said to me..."How many guitars do you need?" and I replied...."How many pairs of shoes do you need?" She got really quiet.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    exhaustedexhausted Posts: 6,638
    you won't be able to do the buy-it-now until you have +10 feedback. just make the reserve the bare minimum you'd take for it.
  • Options
    oh. well. still it'll be nice to sell it and get some new stuff. George L's cables may be next because I can get them cut to length.
    My Girlfriend said to me..."How many guitars do you need?" and I replied...."How many pairs of shoes do you need?" She got really quiet.
  • Options
    i know it was nice when i unloaded that stuff last week. i got sick of looking at it not being used.
  • Options
    Originally posted by exhausted
    i know it was nice when i unloaded that stuff last week. i got sick of looking at it not being used.

me too. I am just bored. I want a delay. I can do a lot with a delay. probably keep the hashbrowns untill I can get an old Ibanez flanger or find another steal of a deal on a MXR. Then again I could kill 2 birds with one stone with the Fulltone Choralflange. I don't know why I save but I do. It's going to be one at a time. I think the Keeley will be first.
  • Options
    luckily, i don't like flange so fulltone escapes my temptation that way. only his miniDJ taunts me.

the only think i even remotely need is a tremolo and i'm thinking of just making my own.

and tremolo b/c, in my POD, i use a touch of chorus to get the full stereo thing going. use the POD's tremolo and you lose that.
  • Options
    luckily, i don't like flange so fulltone escapes my temptation that way. only his miniDJ taunts me.

the only think i even remotely need is a tremolo and i'm thinking of just making my own.

and tremolo b/c, in my POD, i use a touch of chorus to get the full stereo thing going. use the POD's tremolo and you lose that.

maybe I should get a pod as a DI for recording. I could get better sounds out of there.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Pacomc79
    maybe I should get a pod as a DI for recording. I could get better sounds out of there.

for home recording, nothing beats it. i have never had to do any post-recording manipulations to a POD track.
  • Options
    for home recording, nothing beats it. i have never had to do any post-recording manipulations to a POD track.

I haven't finished any yet. I need a soundcard first.