Shannon Clearance.

Pacomc79Pacomc79 Posts: 9,404
edited January 2006 in Musicians and Gearheads
http://www.shannon-effects.com/

guys, Eric is selling the rest of his stock for a blowout price. If you've got it, get one while they are left.

He's Telesonic on this board, and you will not be disapointed.

only 4 comps and 10 distortions left.
My Girlfriend said to me..."How many guitars do you need?" and I replied...."How many pairs of shoes do you need?" She got really quiet.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• I'm in if he'll ship to Canada. Emailing now...
  • Pacomc79Pacomc79 Posts: 9,404
    I'm in if he'll ship to Canada. Emailing now...

he's in indianapolis. shouldn't be a problem. Ex got one or 2
    My Girlfriend said to me..."How many guitars do you need?" and I replied...."How many pairs of shoes do you need?" She got really quiet.
  • Pacomc79 wrote:
    he's in indianapolis. shouldn't be a problem. Ex got one or 2

Perfect. Should be a nice addition to the pedal lineup. I'm slowly retiring my stock Boss pedals...

For $99 US shipped (plus whatever extra is costs to Canada), it's more than worth it!
    Perfect. Should be a nice addition to the pedal lineup. I'm slowly retiring my stock Boss pedals...

For $99 US shipped (plus whatever extra is costs to Canada), it's more than worth it!

you'll wonder why you ever pay people in Taiwan when you plug that thing in. Same goes for my man David Barber.
  • Do you know if it's a true bypass pedal?

Anyways, I've got a plether of BOSS stuff, which was great when I was younger and a fairly inexperienced player. At this stage, it's not cutting it anymore.

I've got a CS-3 and a GE-7 that have to go. They are the biggest tone suckers out of everything I have.

The CS-3 is either going to get replaced with a Keeley or Analogman comp, or not at all. It's so rare that I use compression, but it's nice to have. I haven't really thought too much about the EQ. I usually just set it as a slight boost, so maybe I'll get another SD-1 and combine to the two of them.

I like the SD-1, but I'm going to get Keeley to mod it in the summer for me. I also like the DD-3, but I use it in such a limited setting, essentially as an echo. I don't use any of the digital sounding settings with it. I'm going to keep it, but order one of the Keeley modded analog delays.

Can't wait for a reply from Eric. The pedal sounds like it's going to be awesome.
    yes, it is true bypass with LED Triple pole triple throw.

before you give up on the GE-7. Do a search on "GE7 Sniper Mod"

it might keep it around a little while longer.

Also look at the Diamond Comp, the Barber Tone Press, the BJF Pale Green Comp to name a few. There are tons to look at, some just work better for different folks than others.
  • im thinking of getting the distortion

i have no idea what it sounds like though, i havent even heard his overdrive ... so idk
    2003: Uniondale, MSG x2 | 2004: Reading | 2005: Gorge, Vancouver, Philly | 2006: East Rutherford x2, Gorge x2, Camden 1, Hartford | 2008: MSG x2, VA Beach | 2009: Philly x3 | 2010: MSG x2, Bristow | 2011: Alpine Valley x2 | 2012: MIA Philly | 2013: Wrigley, Charlottesville, Brooklyn 2 | 2014: Milan, Amsterdam 1 | 2016: MSG x2, Fenway x2, Wrigley 2 | 2018: Rome, Krakow, Berlin, Wrigley 2 | 2021: Sea Hear Now | 2022: San Diego, LA x2, MSG, Camden, Nashville, St. Louis, Denver | 2023: St. Paul 1, Chicago x2, Fort Worth x2, Austin 2 | 2024: Las Vegas 1, Seattle x2, Indy, MSG x2, Philly x2, Baltimore
    im thinking of getting the distortion

i have no idea what it sounds like though, i havent even heard his overdrive ... so idk

It's like an 808 TS, with a wider dynamic range and no midrange hump. Plenty of boost.
  • Pacomc79 wrote:
    It's like an 808 TS, with a wider dynamic range and no midrange hump. Plenty of boost.

hmmmm then im not going to go for it...

the only TS type of sound that i like is the maxon od820, and that i dont even know about yet...im thinking of the Fulltone OCD and the od820 would be my second choice
    2003: Uniondale, MSG x2 | 2004: Reading | 2005: Gorge, Vancouver, Philly | 2006: East Rutherford x2, Gorge x2, Camden 1, Hartford | 2008: MSG x2, VA Beach | 2009: Philly x3 | 2010: MSG x2, Bristow | 2011: Alpine Valley x2 | 2012: MIA Philly | 2013: Wrigley, Charlottesville, Brooklyn 2 | 2014: Milan, Amsterdam 1 | 2016: MSG x2, Fenway x2, Wrigley 2 | 2018: Rome, Krakow, Berlin, Wrigley 2 | 2021: Sea Hear Now | 2022: San Diego, LA x2, MSG, Camden, Nashville, St. Louis, Denver | 2023: St. Paul 1, Chicago x2, Fort Worth x2, Austin 2 | 2024: Las Vegas 1, Seattle x2, Indy, MSG x2, Philly x2, Baltimore
    hmmmm then im not going to go for it...

the only TS type of sound that i like is the maxon od820, and that i dont even know about yet...im thinking of the Fulltone OCD and the od820 would be my second choice

It's probably not for you although, this is probably more like the Maxon 808 and D&S, than the Tubescreamer you bought. Eric, is worth a try. I'll say that. The OCD is a good pedal too.
  • Pacomc79 wrote:
    It's probably not for you although, this is probably more like the Maxon 808 and D&S, than the Tubescreamer you bought. Eric, is worth a try. I'll say that. The OCD is a good pedal too.

yeah i know eric is the man, he sent me some clips of the uniphase and it sounded so freakin nice, just didnt have the cash at the time, and now that xmas is over, i do have the cash...yet they are gone

yeah im looking to get a OCD and Artcore within the next month

and then for my birthday ask for the lovepedal magicboy...as well as some cash for concert tickets :)
  • My order has been sent in.