Options

should I try for a job at PRS?

Pacomc79Pacomc79 Posts: 9,404
edited February 2004 in Musicians and Gearheads
http://www.prsguitars.com/inside/jobs.html#Job1

sure the money sucks but making guitars all day can't be bad.

Plus they might have something else open up later.
My Girlfriend said to me..."How many guitars do you need?" and I replied...."How many pairs of shoes do you need?" She got really quiet.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    exhaustedexhausted Posts: 6,638
    i applied to fender when i graduated for a mech eng job. not that i'd get it being canadian with no experience and all. but it was still fun.
  • Options
    did you write them how did that go? I'm thinking of applying I just need to find out where to get an application.
    My Girlfriend said to me..."How many guitars do you need?" and I replied...."How many pairs of shoes do you need?" She got really quiet.
  • Options
    Pepe SilviaPepe Silvia Posts: 3,758
    Where's the job w/ PRS at? I thought you lived in Georgia or somewhere like that. The link is for Maryland...that might be a difficult commute.
    don't compete; coexist

what are you but my reflection? who am i to judge or strike you down?

"I will promise you this, that if we have not gotten our troops out by the time I am president, it is the first thing I will do. I will get our troops home. We will bring an end to this war. You can take that to the bank." - Barack Obama

when you told me 'if you can't beat 'em, join 'em'
    i was thinkin 'death before dishonor'
  • Options
    exhaustedexhausted Posts: 6,638
    Originally posted by Pacomc79
    did you write them how did that go? I'm thinking of applying I just need to find out where to get an application.

i just send a resume to the HR address on their website at the time.
  • Options
    Yeah PRS is just north of DC I think close to Baltimore.

I'm just looking for jobs that would interest me.
  • Options
    Pepe SilviaPepe Silvia Posts: 3,758
    Yeah PRS is just north of DC I think close to Baltimore.

I'm just looking for jobs that would interest me.

Gotcha, it is an interesting job but I don;t know if I could make it on $8/hr plus Baltimore is like 3 hours away
    don't compete; coexist

what are you but my reflection? who am i to judge or strike you down?

"I will promise you this, that if we have not gotten our troops out by the time I am president, it is the first thing I will do. I will get our troops home. We will bring an end to this war. You can take that to the bank." - Barack Obama

when you told me 'if you can't beat 'em, join 'em'
    i was thinkin 'death before dishonor'
  • Options
    justamjustam Posts: 21,402

There's an address at the bottom of the page: jobs@prsguitars.com. Write to them there and ask for an application. :)
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&