Folks this looks like a good deal.

Pacomc79Pacomc79 Posts: 9,404
edited December 2003 in Musicians and Gearheads
http://www.samash.com/catalog/showitem.asp?ItemID=28432&TempID=0

they have the other alesis units for $50 as well.
My Girlfriend said to me..."How many guitars do you need?" and I replied...."How many pairs of shoes do you need?" She got really quiet.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• exhaustedexhausted Posts: 6,638
    they look kinda cool.
  • Pacomc79Pacomc79 Posts: 9,404
    Originally posted by exhausted
    they look kinda cool.

through zero flanging for 50 bucks and a regen knob.
    My Girlfriend said to me..."How many guitars do you need?" and I replied...."How many pairs of shoes do you need?" She got really quiet.
    the faze looks interesting. i sort of miss modulation something.
    the faze looks interesting. i sort of miss modulation something.

you're in luck. I know where you can get a mint condition Boss PH-3 with 2-12 step phasing rise and fall modes and a filter mode below cost!!! :)
    Originally posted by Pacomc79
    you're in luck. I know where you can get a mint condition Boss PH-3 with 2-12 step phasing rise and fall modes and a filter mode below cost!!! :)

i'm holding out for someone in canada to auction a phase 90 or possibly an intelliphase.

and yes, i know i had a phase 100 but i only used the phase 90-ish setting anyway.
    i'm holding out for someone in canada to auction a phase 90 or possibly an intelliphase.

and yes, i know i had a phase 100 but i only used the phase 90-ish setting anyway.

the phase 90 is what a phaser is supposed to sound like. One does not really need 12 different phase types when one finds one that is perfect. I want a Captain Coconut I really like Jimi Hendrix/SRV/Trower type stuff that would be fun to play with. Provibe is phasey enough.

The Tube Zipper from EH sounds cool to me too but you know about me and tube thingies.

SOmething else I found out yesterday My Orange is equipped with Yugoslav EI's no wonder it sounds so good.
    since i learned the CC2 allows you to insert other effects in between the three it has, it's become more appealling. not that i'm in the market.

i want a phase 90 and i'll do the R28 mod on a switch for vintage/modern.
    since i learned the CC2 allows you to insert other effects in between the three it has, it's become more appealling. not that i'm in the market.

i want a phase 90 and i'll do the R28 mod on a switch for vintage/modern.

that would work. I think the old Script logo ones are the most saud after.
    that would work. I think the old Script logo ones are the most saud after.

ridiculous prices. just remove the feedback resistor and it's 99% of the vintage sound.
    ridiculous prices. just remove the feedback resistor and it's 99% of the vintage sound.

true. you little evil soldiering devil you.
    true. you little evil soldiering devil you.

don't even have to solder this mod. just clip the resistor out.

ideal would be to replace the feedback resistor with a trimpot *and* have a switch to disable it completely.
    don't even have to solder this mod. just clip the resistor out.

ideal would be to replace the feedback resistor with a trimpot *and* have a switch to disable it completely.

I have a theory with effects. If you can dream it and it's physically possible it can be done you just need to know how to adapt it to work. I think it's be cool to have about 8 wah pedal shells and build the volume or sweep or some other control of your favorite effects on the treadle so you could manipulate them on stage like an organ. Imagine a delay where you can adjust the time with your foot or a flanger where you can go from ray gun to jet plane with a tiny foot adjustment. Look what it did for the pitch shifter.
    i missed out on a $8 crybaby case yesterday. i was pissed. i saw it too late.

i used my second vox case last night for my wah v3.0 with two pots and two toggles.

wiring a phase 90 into a wah case would be pretty easy even with the board mounting components.
    i missed out on a $8 crybaby case yesterday. i was pissed. i saw it too late.

i used my second vox case last night for my wah v3.0 with two pots and two toggles.

wiring a phase 90 into a wah case would be pretty easy even with the board mounting components.

there's a used early 70's crybaby with nice mods for $119 at guitar General (Vox 846 board). I'd get it but I am buying a Little Lanilei Reverb used from Fat Sound Guitars when my PH-3 sells.
    there's a used early 70's crybaby with nice mods for $119 at guitar General (Vox 846 board). I'd get it but I am buying a Little Lanilei Reverb used from Fat Sound Guitars when my PH-3 sells.

good choice.
    good choice.

It looks so cool. and dear lord do I need a reverb.
  • Hey, you guys
    I just jumped in here to say happy new year to you!
    I'm back in civilization for a week or so.
    I hope all is well!

Love,

Shorty.
    Smile :)
    Happy new year to you too Shawty!
  • It's a little scary over there in the all encompassing board!
    I'll stay here at the beach. :)

Here's a question.

I'm off to guitar center now, to buy a digital 4 track tascam porta 5 for a present. For pina colada ,know if they're any good?:D
    It looks so cool. and dear lord do I need a reverb.

i've got a line on a cheap alesis nanoverb i may pick up for the hell of it.
    I looked at those. The Guijo (electric banjo) and guitar player from one of my favorite bands has an Alesis Midiverb and it's really nice. He only uses one or two patches and I think it's routed into his 5 switch mesa boogie foot board.
    i used to have a midiverb that i used for effects on my old tascam cassette 4-track. i dumped it when i got the 788 b/c it was everything i needed onboard.
  • Originally posted by thelouderthebetter
    It's a little scary over there in the all encompassing board!
    I'll stay here at the beach. :)

Here's a question.

I'm off to guitar center now, to buy a digital 4 track tascam porta 5 for a present. For pina colada ,know if they're any good?:D

Oh well, I guess I'll have to drink the pina colada myself! :(
    See you all later!
    Originally posted by thelouderthebetter
    Oh well, I guess I'll have to drink the pina colada myself! :(
    See you all later!

CHeers. Sorry. they are fine for the money. Happy NY.
    all i know is i love my digital 8-track. i don't think you can go wrong with tascam.
    some more info on modding a phase 90 from H-C.com

"I play Strats and Tele's into Fender Tube amps. As I stated above, I e-mailed Dunlop and they gave me some suggestions for the following. After I removed R28 it became smoother and less pronounced on the slower speeds, but turning up the speed also increased the modulation, the higher speeds where simply to warbled to be of any use to me. After I received the e-mail back from Dunlop Tech support, they suggested a mod to attenuate (lessen) some of the modulation (phasing) at higher speeds. Change the value of C4 from .1mf to .22mf It works great! I was concerned that I would be losing something in the slower speed settings but I didn't. Now the higher speeds can do a decent Leslie simulation, not great, but a nice pleasing sound. I like this pedal's clean sound, but absolutely love this thing in FRONT of Distortion! Killer!"