Options

Ooooooooh..................

Pacomc79Pacomc79 Posts: 9,404
edited January 2004 in Musicians and Gearheads
My Girlfriend said to me..."How many guitars do you need?" and I replied...."How many pairs of shoes do you need?" She got really quiet.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    exhaustedexhausted Posts: 6,638
    would be interesting in my custom if single coils were workable for me. sadly, my hum-happy basement has rendered single coils useless to me.
  • Options
    yeah. Me too I think. P-90's are fun but in the end I'm lusting for a nice smooth PAF in a hollowbody. Single coil tone from stacks is just fine.
    My Girlfriend said to me..."How many guitars do you need?" and I replied...."How many pairs of shoes do you need?" She got really quiet.
  • Options
    i still have to order those classics for my strat.

looks like my jazz isn't going to sell.
  • Options
    Originally posted by exhausted
    i still have to order those classics for my strat.

looks like my jazz isn't going to sell.

yeah I had to drop the price on the PH-3 too. I'll probably not get much for it but it's inherently worthless to me like your Jazz is to you so it's gotta go. I'm hoping the reverb pedal will still be there for me. Someone will want it. Maybe southpaw will buy it.
  • Options
    well, i ordered the stacks. and a silverchair dvd.

now to take the stock pups out of my strat and ebay them.
  • Options
    mccreadyisgodmccreadyisgod Bumfuq, MT Posts: 6,395
    Screw you guys, I want two!

Seriously, though, I wonder how they compare to the Gibson P-94? I love Duncan's stuff, and I trust them, so I'm sure they'll be fine. The only real concern of mine are the nickel covers... how they'll affect the magnetic field.
    ...and if you don't like it, you can suck on an egg.