I heard a Bogner this weekend.....

Pacomc79Pacomc79 Posts: 9,404
edited January 2004 in Musicians and Gearheads
I think I'm in love.

oooooh. Syruppy sweet over drive from a 70's Les Paul Custom. Oh man. Just like the old Matchless stuff. Wow. Incredible. Priced accordingly around 2 grand.

My ass is like Wo.
My Girlfriend said to me..."How many guitars do you need?" and I replied...."How many pairs of shoes do you need?" She got really quiet.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• exhaustedexhausted Posts: 6,638
    which one? an uberschall?
  • Pacomc79Pacomc79 Posts: 9,404
    Originally posted by exhausted
    which one? an uberschall?

Nah. Shiva. 80 watts of bliss. I've come to understand that the tone I have in my head is achieveable it just costs way more than I'm willing to pay. As with everything else. Ferrari taste, Honda budget.

It was just unbelievable. So smooth and perfect. Kind of like the $4,000 Diezel I heard a guy play once. Wow.
    My Girlfriend said to me..."How many guitars do you need?" and I replied...."How many pairs of shoes do you need?" She got really quiet.
    so much of it is in your fingers though. and i bet the sounds you want are somewhere in your orange but being stuck in an apartment means you can't get to them.
    Originally posted by exhausted
    so much of it is in your fingers though. and i bet the sounds you want are somewhere in your orange but being stuck in an apartment means you can't get to them.

Bingo. The volume levels are strained. I need an attenuator.
    Originally posted by Pacomc79
    Bingo. The volume levels are strained. I need an attenuator.

it could help. weber makes one apparently that is a little more reasonable priced than the dr z. and the THD.

but even then, i mean, mine's choked down 16db and while it sounds good, you lose the sensation of feeling the floor vibrate etc. etc.
    yeah I can just never find the webber on sale.

I just came out of my performance review. Fuck I fucking hate those things.

I think they are designed to make you feel like shit. Oh well. Work harder, Work Smarter.

At least I'll be able to buy a new guitar in March.