Options

You know Rich Robinson has really really great tone.

Pacomc79Pacomc79 Posts: 9,404
edited January 2004 in Musicians and Gearheads
I know most of you guys probably aren't into the Black Crows but damn flat out awesome guitar tone.

Brenden O Brien produced a couple of their better albums and even played the solos on the first one. Rich much have picked up a lot.
My Girlfriend said to me..."How many guitars do you need?" and I replied...."How many pairs of shoes do you need?" She got really quiet.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    exhaustedexhausted Posts: 6,638
    always liked them but never rabidly.

nowadays, the stereophonics are carrying the crowes' sound.... almost to the point of insanity it's so similar.
  • Options
    mccreadyisgodmccreadyisgod Bumfuq, MT Posts: 6,395
    It's how Zeppelin would've sounded, had they come along 20 years later... Great tone all around.
    ...and if you don't like it, you can suck on an egg.
  • Options
    Pacomc79Pacomc79 Posts: 9,404
    yeah I like the stereophonics. I've been on a bogner kick recently. I didn't know Andy Marshall (THD) was such good friends with the Bogner guys aparently they use a lot of the same stuff. I'm kind of rethinking not buying the Univalve when I had the chance. in either case I'm buying a reverb when I get my Ebay check and I'm buying a new Strat when I get my bonus I've already promised myself so a new Amp would have to wait anyway. It would be a great apartment amp though.
    My Girlfriend said to me..."How many guitars do you need?" and I replied...."How many pairs of shoes do you need?" She got really quiet.
  • Options
    stereYOphonICS MAYb the secOND MOST bORIN BAND TODAY next tO travIS
  • Options
    Originally posted by mccreadyisgod
    It's how Zeppelin would've sounded, had they come along 20 years later... Great tone all around.

You're right.
    I was at a Black Crowes with Jimmy Page show a couple of years ago.
    If anybody saw that,,,, when they hit the stage playing Zeppelin stuff, it was tremendous. Then when it was time for a solo, and Page stepped forward, he just f*n delivered!
    They got to put in the page guitar harmonies with the Crowes, and I thought it was great!
    Be kind, man
    Don't be mankind. ~Captain Beefheart