Anybody want a Fender Ultimate Chorus?

Pacomc79Pacomc79 Posts: 9,404
edited March 2004 in Musicians and Gearheads
http://jhunix.hcf.jhu.edu/~daw/ultimate.html

It looks just like this. I'll throw in a Dano Hash Browns Flanger and a new Eminence 12" as well.

130 watts (2x65) Clean channel with Volume B,M,T and Reverb

Very nice loud clean channel

Overdrive/Distortion channel with Pre, Post, Presence B,M,T and Reverb

Stereo and Mono effects loops on the front panel

Stereo Chorus with rate and depth and a light that shows speed.

Casters

Footswitch for channel and chorus

Served me well for a number of years but I'm cleaning out the closet.

PM me if you are interested.
My Girlfriend said to me..."How many guitars do you need?" and I replied...."How many pairs of shoes do you need?" She got really quiet.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• BinFrogBinFrog Posts: 7,309
    Mine for the incredibly low price of $9.99????
    Bright eyed kid: "Wow Typo Man, you're the best!"
    Typo Man: "Thanks kidz, but remembir, stay in skool!"
  • exhaustedexhausted Posts: 6,638
    compare it to the ever popular JC120. might help as a reference point for people.
  • Pacomc79Pacomc79 Posts: 9,404
    Ah, indeed. It is very similar to the ever popular JC-120 only it has 10 more watts and a much much better overdrive channel.

The chorus is very similar to the JC-120. Clean is not as crisp or as clean as the 120 but it's not as thin or bright either. It accepts pedals very well and the mono and stereo effects loops are very nice, The mono effects loop allows you to use the amps stereo cabability to improve the sound of your mono effects. For stereo effects the amps stereo circuit is bypassed so the sound of your effect comes through. It's a pretty nice feature really. Sounds great with humbuckers or single coils.

Bin Frog I'm hoping to get slightly more for it. Probably the $250 range a little less than half of what I paid for it. I'm putting it on Ebay sometime this week I think.
    My Girlfriend said to me..."How many guitars do you need?" and I replied...."How many pairs of shoes do you need?" She got really quiet.
  • I love that amp. I've played on one identical.

$250-350 is tempting...pricewise it's a lot cheaper than you'd pay for it over here in the UK.

I wouldn't like to commit myself to an offer but all I can say to anyone in the US reading this thread is, Get the amp. Seriously.