Hey Bob, I want one of these.....

Pacomc79Pacomc79 Posts: 9,404
edited March 2004 in Musicians and Gearheads
My Girlfriend said to me..."How many guitars do you need?" and I replied...."How many pairs of shoes do you need?" She got really quiet.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Great one!

Here's the one I've been looking for:
    http://www.gretschguitars.com/gear/index.php?product=G6136&cat1=Professional+Collection&cat2=&q=&st=1

Please lie to me, Puremagic, and say that that wasn't the one you had!:D

If I can't find one, I have an old Guild Starfire that I'll put a couple of boinky sounding pickups in. I don't know what type yet. That's a great guitar with a great neck. It plays like a hollow body SG and it has a bigsby on it. I used to use it with a crazy ska reggae band. I may be the first one to perfect the method of , instead of wrecking the guitar, running towards the audience and landing, then sliding on my knees while pulling the bigsby tremelo outward and breaking all the strings! Somebody told me once that that was the best use for a bigsby tremelo they'd seen. It was a bad use of knees though.:eek:
    Be kind, man
    Don't be mankind. ~Captain Beefheart

Here's the one I've been looking for:
    http://www.gretschguitars.com/gear/index.php?product=G6136&cat1=Professional+Collection&cat2=&q=&st=1

Please lie to me, Puremagic, and say that that wasn't the one you had!:D

If I can't find one, I have an old Guild Starfire that I'll put a couple of boinky sounding pickups in. I don't know what type yet. That's a great guitar with a great neck. It plays like a hollow body SG and it has a bigsby on it. I used to use it with a crazy ska reggae band. I may be the first one to perfect the method of , instead of wrecking the guitar, running towards the audience and landing, then sliding on my knees while pulling the bigsby tremelo outward and breaking all the strings! Somebody told me once that that was the best use for a bigsby tremelo they'd seen. It was a bad use of knees though.:eek:

Ouch but it sounds like fun. :)
    My Girlfriend said to me..."How many guitars do you need?" and I replied...."How many pairs of shoes do you need?" She got really quiet.