Options

Threesome anyone?

Pacomc79Pacomc79 Posts: 9,404
edited February 2004 in Musicians and Gearheads
http://namm.harmony-central.com/WNAMM04/Content/EH/PR/Double-Muff.html

Double the muff, it was only a matter of time before EH capatilized on this one, I can't wait to hear about them or see what mods they get.
My Girlfriend said to me..."How many guitars do you need?" and I replied...."How many pairs of shoes do you need?" She got really quiet.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    exhaustedexhausted Posts: 6,638
    eeeeeeh... i don't know. tone control is so vital in the muff that i hate to see it gone.
  • Options
    Originally posted by exhausted
    eeeeeeh... i don't know. tone control is so vital in the muff that i hate to see it gone.

Mod potential. I'm sure there is an internal pot somewhere that controls that. Or they maxxed it out on high end.

who really needs 2 muffs chained toegther? Yup people who don't care a whole lot about that tone knob. Either way, it's got potential I just wonder about it and what having an extra muff in a chain would do. The whole point is saturation right, two is not really going to make much of a tonal difference me thinks. unless they are voiced differently. Still it looks cool.

Have you heard the sound clips for Dave Fox's Zim yet? Wow that thing is nice.
    My Girlfriend said to me..."How many guitars do you need?" and I replied...."How many pairs of shoes do you need?" She got really quiet.
  • Options
    Cool lookin indeed!!!

Maybe in a few months it will look like

Tele HS----MUFFx2----Mesa boogie f-50
    I miss you already, I miss you always
    I miss you already, I miss you all day
  • Options
    Originally posted by MissYouAllDay
    Cool lookin indeed!!!

Maybe in a few months it will look like

Tele HS----MUFFx2----Mesa boogie f-50

Nah just get the regular muff if you get one, For one the bugs haven't been worked out of the Muffx2 yet plus you'll have a mesa another muff would be superfulous. The original muff has pretty much been perfected so you'll know you're getting a good product, the tone knob is very important it will be very apparent on that F-50 which is a badass amp.
  • Options
    Also I was thinking the tone knob would be essential for getting the different sounds I want.

That 2x MUFF does look cool though
    I miss you already, I miss you always
    I miss you already, I miss you all day
  • Options
    Originally posted by MissYouAllDay
    Also I was thinking the tone knob would be essential for getting the different sounds I want.

That 2x MUFF does look cool though

yeah it's neat looking. I still really want to try a Hot Tubes (basically a tube driven big muff) and that Black Finger compressor.