Somebody buy this, it's a freaking steal!

Pacomc79Pacomc79 Posts: 9,404
edited May 2004 in Musicians and Gearheads
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=38074&item=3726880594&rd=1

Savage Macht 12 for $1200 Buy it now. See if you can get it for a grand.

http://www.savageaudio.com
My Girlfriend said to me..."How many guitars do you need?" and I replied...."How many pairs of shoes do you need?" She got really quiet.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• exhaustedexhausted Posts: 6,638
    you buy and i'll buy your orange. :)
  • Pacomc79Pacomc79 Posts: 9,404
    Originally posted by exhausted
    you buy and i'll buy your orange. :)

I wish I could trade not that I'm unhappy just looking you know. I just want it in black or red or blue instead of white.

I've been looking for a matchless lately.
    My Girlfriend said to me..."How many guitars do you need?" and I replied...."How many pairs of shoes do you need?" She got really quiet.
    check out the tube compliment, it's the baddest vibro champ ever.
  • exhaustedexhausted Posts: 6,638
    it's beeyooteefull.
    Originally posted by exhausted
    it's beeyooteefull.

I agree, oooh 2 6v6's single ended in class A makes me horny.

and then there's the vibrato/tremolo
  • 62strat62strat Posts: 638
    oh god i want that.....
  • House53House53 Posts: 1,276
    Why did I have to read this thread...

Great looking amp... if I had sold my SG last night... I was close... I would be buying it right now.
    There's No Code.
  • pariahpariah Posts: 596
    Eh, nothin' Mig's Vibro Champ can't do...

hehehe...

;)
    "Until you realize the importance of the banana king, you will know absolutely nothing about the human-interest things of the world."
    Originally posted by House53
    Why did I have to read this thread...

Great looking amp... if I had sold my SG last night... I was close... I would be buying it right now.

not to mention it's the perfect compliment to your Ghia and it's got it's own tremolo.
    It would be a nice compliment... that's for sure...

hopefully the Wiggler will be a good addition to my setup.

I was very close to getting a '62 reissue strat last night... it was pretty sharp.

I also played my old 335 last night... that was even better... but too expensive for me to buy back right now.
    There's No Code.
    Originally posted by House53
    It would be a nice compliment... that's for sure...

hopefully the Wiggler will be a good addition to my setup.

I was very close to getting a '62 reissue strat last night... it was pretty sharp.

I also played my old 335 last night... that was even better... but too expensive for me to buy back right now.

I hope you'll like the Wiggler. I LOVE the 62 RI's but I'm probably still going with the American Deluxe in Ash.

That kind of sucks on the 335 to see it on the wall know it so well and then not being able to take it home.
    It would be a great guitar to round out my collection... '57 classics are great pups... and it went so well with my Ghia.

Someday, I will have a 335 too. Right now, I will console myself by playing some dirty blues on my tele.
    There's No Code.
  • mccreadyisgodmccreadyisgod Posts: 6,395
    Originally posted by pariah
    Eh, nothin' Mig's Vibro Champ can't do...

hehehe...

;)

Nothing I can say that hasn't been said before...
    ...and if you don't like it, you can suck on an egg.