Ok so the Little Lanilei Reverb Pedal, might just be over rated.

Pacomc79Pacomc79 Posts: 9,404
edited April 2004 in Musicians and Gearheads
there is no way this thing is worth $200 I only paid like 125 but still really cheap plastic switches and jacks not even close to the amount of reverb I expected. Hmm, why not just get the EH digital, I swear it is more than this. I wonder how I could get more out, install a bigger driver stage, anyone know?
My Girlfriend said to me..."How many guitars do you need?" and I replied...."How many pairs of shoes do you need?" She got really quiet.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• exhaustedexhausted Posts: 6,638
    well that sucks. you could probably flip it unless you wanted to go to the trouble of upgrading the jacks etc.
  • Pacomc79Pacomc79 Posts: 9,404
    Originally posted by exhausted
    well that sucks. you could probably flip it unless you wanted to go to the trouble of upgrading the jacks etc.

It's just odd, solid metal case, 4 cent plastic switch. cheap jacks. I found out the more you push the amp the more output the verb has, but it's almost all or nothing. I'm thinking of just relisting it.
    My Girlfriend said to me..."How many guitars do you need?" and I replied...."How many pairs of shoes do you need?" She got really quiet.
  • Pacomc79Pacomc79 Posts: 9,404
    OK I think I got it figured out. It just needs tons of boost to be really audible, it's pretty subtle really, not "Surf" reverb there isn't enough gain for it. It sounds fine, but I'm pretty sure I'm ready to flip it.