Options

Big Muff double muff is only $60!

Pacomc79Pacomc79 Posts: 9,404
edited February 2004 in Musicians and Gearheads
Cool. no tone control but double the fuzz.

Probably kills as a bass fuzz. I've seen one review from a bass player already on HC.

They also reissued the Pulsar tremolo. 90 bucks. NYC built.
My Girlfriend said to me..."How many guitars do you need?" and I replied...."How many pairs of shoes do you need?" She got really quiet.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    exhaustedexhausted Posts: 6,638
    16sec digital delay reissued. $1000 dollars.
  • Options
    Originally posted by exhausted
    16sec digital delay reissued. $1000 dollars.

WHAT!!!!!????

Does it have a looper or something?
    My Girlfriend said to me..."How many guitars do you need?" and I replied...."How many pairs of shoes do you need?" She got really quiet.
  • Options
    yes. it's a delay/sampler. everyone's pissed. $1000 is ridiculous.

it's a limited run production.
  • Options
    where can it be found? and why is it $1000 is it endorsed by J-lo, and wearing a golden fleece embossed with my love don't cost a thing?
  • Options
    http://manecolooper.tripod.com/

send in the clones.
  • Options
    http://manecolooper.tripod.com/

send in the clones.

awesome. helping drunken board guitarist spice up thier bedrooms since 1967.

Think we can get Krusty to sing the theme song?
  • Options
    looping is difficult territory. those that can do it well can make some incredible walls of sound. those that can't just end up making noise.

i still don't know what the big deal is though since my DL4 will do 28 second loops.
  • Options
    I thought it was 14.

Anyway, most people I hear using loops live are fucking horrid. It's just annoying more than anything. Ok, Greg, you convinced me I'll buy the damn DL-4. Everyone else uses them. Either that or a DD-3/6.

I have to choose between that or a Captain Coconut to buy first.
  • Options
    it is 14 but at half-resolution you can get 28.
  • Options
    it is 14 but at half-resolution you can get 28.

Is anything we do really at full resolution anyway? :)
  • Options
    i can't hear an appreciable difference between 14 and 28 but 14 is plenty.

i use it to record a chord progression and then solo over it. i've got my version of crazy mary stretched out to about 8 minutes at this point.
  • Options
    i can't hear an appreciable difference between 14 and 28 but 14 is plenty.

i use it to record a chord progression and then solo over it. i've got my version of crazy mary stretched out to about 8 minutes at this point.

Right. That's what I want it for. An endless never tireless rhythm guitarist.

Black solos all day long.

One question can you use the looper and another delay on top or do you need another delay pedal?
  • Options
    the loop mode of the DL4 has a simple digital delay with time/feedback/mix/modulation you can use with it but you can't access the other models.

the RC-20 loop station is the way to go for more complicated loop heavy stuff but i'm not interested in that really at this point.
  • Options
    I'm most interested in a nice echo I think. The looper is just for fun.
  • Options
    just go spend an afternoon with the DL4 and the DD20. those are the two premier units in my opinion.
  • Options
    I've pretty much decided on the DL-4. It's more strait foward and I prefer knobs.

I've got boss delays in my recorder anyway.
  • Options
    Can anyone recommend some kind of loop pedal that is good quality but not too expensive? I just need it for vocals.
    "The children have to save themselves these days because the parents don't have a clue"-Donnie Darko

"We were done, done, done with all the fuck, fuck, fuckin around"-Modest Mouse