Great Ebay deal on a Hiwatt DR504

Pacomc79Pacomc79 Posts: 9,404
edited April 2004 in Musicians and Gearheads
My Girlfriend said to me..."How many guitars do you need?" and I replied...."How many pairs of shoes do you need?" She got really quiet.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Pacomc79Pacomc79 Posts: 9,404
    also with a little more time, one of the best most over looked amps of the last 10 years. This could end up being a fantastic deal, They usually go for around $600. Hiwatt DC 40 Bulldog.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3715038509&category=10171
    My Girlfriend said to me..."How many guitars do you need?" and I replied...."How many pairs of shoes do you need?" She got really quiet.
  • I just bid so please don't bump :)
    I miss you already, I miss you always
    I miss you already, I miss you all day
    Originally posted by MissYouAllDay
    I just bid so please don't bump :)

good luck.
  • I had a max bid of 300 and then I got outbid :(

But it could have been a great deal.

It's at 305 now.
    I had a max bid of 300 and then I got outbid :(

But it could have been a great deal.

It's at 305 now.

It was worth a shot. $450 would be a steal.

you still have your heart set on an F-50 anyway.
  • But I am thinking that the trade in on it at some naive mom and pop shop in canada would be worth alot towards the SG or F 50.

I am also bidding on a hot rod deluxe right now.

Cause if i get the SG I might have to go for the HRD cause of money. The SG is 1500 canadian + taxes.

The telecaster HS in only 1050 + taxes canadian so I would the be able to afford the F 50 brand new with the tele. But right now I am leaning towards the SG standard.

To solve this dilemma I am playing the lottery.
    But I am thinking that the trade in on it at some naive mom and pop shop in canada would be worth alot towards the SG or F 50.

I am also bidding on a hot rod deluxe right now.

Cause if i get the SG I might have to go for the HRD cause of money. The SG is 1500 canadian + taxes.

The telecaster HS in only 1050 + taxes canadian so I would the be able to afford the F 50 brand new with the tele. But right now I am leaning towards the SG standard.

To solve this dilemma I am playing the lottery.

excellent.
  • pariahpariah Posts: 596
    Hmmm.. 1000 for the DR504. Gonaa get one at 1100 new real soon now I hope.... DAMN I want it. Tomorrow I hope to sell my current amp... then it's ordering time! :D:D If all goes well it should be here within 3-4 weeks. Cant wait.
    "Until you realize the importance of the banana king, you will know absolutely nothing about the human-interest things of the world."
    Originally posted by pariah
    Hmmm.. 1000 for the DR504. Gonaa get one at 1100 new real soon now I hope.... DAMN I want it. Tomorrow I hope to sell my current amp... then it's ordering time! :D:D If all goes well it should be here within 3-4 weeks. Cant wait.

Nice. You'll enjoy it.
  • House53House53 Posts: 1,276
    DR504... mmmm... be sure to have some earplugs handy... you will need it...

what kind of cab will you run it through? Please say a Fane loaded Hiwat... :)

That's the ultimate when it comes to real Hiwatt tone...

I said a young man, he ain't got nothin' in the world these days.
    There's No Code.