somebody buy this it's amazing.

Pacomc79Pacomc79 Posts: 9,404
edited January 2005 in Musicians and Gearheads
even though you should probably only pay 995 for it not 1500

If you see one at under a grand do it. I'm kicking myself right now. I knew the one I played was rare, and it sounded amazing.

It's like an updated for 1966 ES- 125 with the p-90 more towards the middle

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=33037&item=3779654832&rd=1

I've just realized the guy is in Cartersville, he used to be near where I lived, I used to shop there. He's pretty cool but I think he's high on that even though it's awesome and really rare, oh well.
My Girlfriend said to me..."How many guitars do you need?" and I replied...."How many pairs of shoes do you need?" She got really quiet.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• That's a gorgeous piece. And the tone has to be unbelievable...

But even if I had $1500, I think I'd spend it elsewhere. Besides, I already know what my next guitar will be...

I just need to sell my Roland bass amp and my Marshall combo first. Any takers? Anyone?
    ...and if you don't like it, you can suck on an egg.
  • Pacomc79Pacomc79 Posts: 9,404
    That's a gorgeous piece. And the tone has to be unbelievable...

But even if I had $1500, I think I'd spend it elsewhere. Besides, I already know what my next guitar will be...

I just need to sell my Roland bass amp and my Marshall combo first. Any takers? Anyone?

The one I found was 500 cheaper at 999. You wouldn't believe how good that sounds into a clean fender. This guy is kind of high on everything, but I'd love to have that 12 string Guild even if it is all glued and crappy to work on.
    My Girlfriend said to me..."How many guitars do you need?" and I replied...."How many pairs of shoes do you need?" She got really quiet.
  • Do most of you even think of buying a full-resonance? What the big difference? I've never played on one of 'em.
    O o ° 0 O O o ° ° 0 0 O O o ° ° 0 O ° o O °
    ° 0 O o Y a y ! I t 's s n o w i n g O O 0 ° o 0
    O o ° ° 0 O o ° 0 ° o ° ° 0 O o 0 ° o O ° o
    O o ° 0 O O o 0 ° 0 ° 0 O O o ° o ° 0 ° ° o °
  • Pacomc79Pacomc79 Posts: 9,404
    speed_lsd wrote:
    Do most of you even think of buying a full-resonance? What the big difference? I've never played on one of 'em.

different tone, apples and oranges.
  • Pacomc79 wrote:
    different tone, apples and oranges.

You mean like more full, warmer? More for strumming, picking? Rock, Blues?
    O o ° 0 O O o ° ° 0 0 O O o ° ° 0 O ° o O °
    ° 0 O o Y a y ! I t 's s n o w i n g O O 0 ° o 0
    O o ° ° 0 O o ° 0 ° o ° ° 0 O o 0 ° o O ° o
    O o ° 0 O O o 0 ° 0 ° 0 O O o ° o ° 0 ° ° o °