new 50 watt amps from Carlsbro

Pacomc79Pacomc79 Posts: 9,404
edited March 2004 in Musicians and Gearheads
My Girlfriend said to me..."How many guitars do you need?" and I replied...."How many pairs of shoes do you need?" She got really quiet.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• " The single channel 50 Top valve head is being re-issued exactly as it was 30 years ago."

Ahhh, returning to it's old unreliable "Quirky" state:D
    Be kind, man
    Don't be mankind. ~Captain Beefheart

Yeah, yeah another botique amp company.

yawn.
  • Pacomc79Pacomc79 Posts: 9,404
    Originally posted by who's_pearljam?
    " The single channel 50 Top valve head is being re-issued exactly as it was 30 years ago."

Ahhh, returning to it's old unreliable "Quirky" state:D

Indeed. "Quirky"- read it works sometimes. :D
    My Girlfriend said to me..."How many guitars do you need?" and I replied...."How many pairs of shoes do you need?" She got really quiet.
  • Originally posted by Pacomc79
    Indeed. "Quirky"- read it works sometimes. :D

I have a whole collection of 30+ year old amps. They all sound good on their good days, funny smells and smoke on their bad days! I've become a Fender 65 reissue guy.

I just bought a present for a kid the other day. A Roland Microcube. That is the coolest little 7 pound amp. It has built in Chorus, Phaser, Flanger, Tremelo, Reverb and a Delay. and 5 different amp emulators. Runs on batteries, too. It was only 115 bucks. I like it for just a tote around amp. I might set it up on the street in NYC tomorrow and open my guitar case for spare change!
    I think I can just plug it in to the electric manhole covers:D
    Be kind, man
    Don't be mankind. ~Captain Beefheart