Matchless anyone.

Pacomc79Pacomc79 Posts: 9,404
edited May 2004 in Musicians and Gearheads
My Girlfriend said to me..."How many guitars do you need?" and I replied...."How many pairs of shoes do you need?" She got really quiet.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• mccreadyisgodmccreadyisgod Posts: 6,395
    Nothin' my Vibro Champ can't do...

hehehe...
    ...and if you don't like it, you can suck on an egg.
  • Pacomc79Pacomc79 Posts: 9,404
    Originally posted by mccreadyisgod
    Nothin' my Vibro Champ can't do...

hehehe...

Uh, not that I'm ever going to go against you on the vibrochamp but it's a matchless......."God's performance gitar amp. sits right next to the vibrochamp and 65 vibrolux in God's living room."
    My Girlfriend said to me..."How many guitars do you need?" and I replied...."How many pairs of shoes do you need?" She got really quiet.
    Originally posted by Pacomc79
    Uh, not that I'm ever going to go against you on the vibrochamp but it's a matchless......."God's performance gitar amp. sits right next to the vibrochamp and 65 vibrolux in God's living room."

I wonder if I should get a tattoo of a Vibro Champ...

Thoughts?
    I wonder if I should get a tattoo of a Vibro Champ...

Thoughts?

Why not get a tattoo of a 6v6 tube glowing and champ underneath it. Vibro might give folks the wrong idea.
  • low_lightlow_light Posts: 251
    hehe, My guitar player (lead guy) was in a band called Birch County. they got to record in the studio PJ records in back in the late nineties. He played through Stone's Matchless DC30 and fell in love with it.. later bought one.

The tone is fucking awesome.

Matchless is tone.

-low
    www.myspace.com/eotoband
    Originally posted by Pacomc79
    Why not get a tattoo of a 6v6 tube glowing and champ underneath it. Vibro might give folks the wrong idea.

That's actually a really good idea... hmm...

And just to clarify, I was suggesting getting a tattoo of the amplifier, not the words "Vibro Champ".
    That's actually a really good idea... hmm...

And just to clarify, I was suggesting getting a tattoo of the amplifier, not the words "Vibro Champ".

the fender logo would be cool too kind of like what folks do with the cadillac logo