well it finally happened. you asked for it.

Pacomc79Pacomc79 Posts: 9,404
edited August 2004 in Musicians and Gearheads
http://www.musictoyz.com/guitar/pedals/tip.php

the third hand. real time effects tweaks with your foot.
My Girlfriend said to me..."How many guitars do you need?" and I replied...."How many pairs of shoes do you need?" She got really quiet.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• very cool. It just seems odd that it took this long to makes something like that. 100 bucks seems a little steep, but i'm sure they'll come down in no time.
    "I'll do whatever the song dictates - if it doesn't need a real lead, then I won't do one. But if it does, then I'll fuckin' go off." - Mike

"Japan is awesome; the fans there knew all the words to all the songs...at least phonetically." - Stone

"I know this song so well, I can smoke a cigarette, have a drink, brush my teeth, take a shit, and mow the lawn while singing it. But I'll only be doing a couple of those things during this version." - EV
  • Cool idea, but I'd have no use for such a thing.
    When this just feels like spinning plates.
  • Pacomc79Pacomc79 Posts: 9,404
    Originally posted by BlindMelonade
    Cool idea, but I'd have no use for such a thing.

everyone has a use for such a thing. sweeping low to high gain, hooking it up to volume to make the pedal louder or softer at times.

Hooking it up to delay time sweep range etc.
    My Girlfriend said to me..."How many guitars do you need?" and I replied...."How many pairs of shoes do you need?" She got really quiet.
  • TelesonicTelesonic Posts: 222
    its a great idea. adds versatility to any pedal. what do you think the dimensions are on it? i'm thinking about 4" wide x 12" long x 4" tall.
    my life...you electrify my life. let's conspire to reignite...all the souls that would die just feel alive.
  • Pacomc79Pacomc79 Posts: 9,404
    Originally posted by Telesonic
    its a great idea. adds versatility to any pedal. what do you think the dimensions are on it? i'm thinking about 4" wide x 12" long x 4" tall.

yeah, that's what it looks like, I bet it's fairly simple internally but it sure does add versitility to what you can do with your feet.
  • djyman15djyman15 Posts: 181
    shame billy corgan is almost done his solo album, im sure he could have made awesome use of this. well, maybe for live shows anyway
    "Even if your heart would listen, I doubt I could explain"-Jimmy Eat World
  • TelesonicTelesonic Posts: 222
    Originally posted by djyman15
    shame billy corgan is almost done his solo album, im sure he could have made awesome use of this. well, maybe for live shows anyway

i can't wait for corgan's album.
    my life...you electrify my life. let's conspire to reignite...all the souls that would die just feel alive.
  • Originally posted by Telesonic
    i can't wait for corgan's album.

I hope he has some rockin' tunes on there too. Not only the slower ones
    "Do you think the carpetpissers did this?" - The Dude
  • WiLL75WiLL75 Posts: 415
    I didn't even know he was working on a solo album. I'm so out of touch.
    7-9-03 New York(MSG II baby!)
    9-4-05 Calgary (10c Tix!)
    8-8-09 Calgary
    9-21-12 Calgary (10c Tix! Row 12!!)
    My URL
    http://www.myspace.com/thehuskytruckers

http://www.facebook.com
  • djyman15djyman15 Posts: 181
    hes been acting really weird lately from his site. But trust me it will rock
    "Even if your heart would listen, I doubt I could explain"-Jimmy Eat World