New Fulltone 3 transistor germanium fuzz.

Pacomc79Pacomc79 Posts: 9,404
edited March 2006 in Musicians and Gearheads
is in the pipeline, I wonder how this one will sound. supposedly a germanium fuzz face with more gain on tap no issues with wahs useable tone control and no temperture problems. No word on cost yet. I wait with anticipation and skeptic folded arms. Sounds cool anyway.

you know when you're at the store and they have a Diana Krall DVD on and you go holy crap that's a Pete Cornish built effects board underneath the guitarists Gold Top deluxe all viewed and heard on a brand new Pioneer Elite Plasma screen, Elite Reciever and Definitive speakers, you realize you may have a slight gear addiction......step away from the computer. Geez, I'm embarassed for myself. next step Masters in Marketing.
My Girlfriend said to me..."How many guitars do you need?" and I replied...."How many pairs of shoes do you need?" She got really quiet.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• I'm not a fuzz fan, but its fulltone, can they actually make anything bad?

Sort of like Pizza aren't they!
    E. Lansing-98 Columbus-00,03,10 Detroit-00,03 (1&2),06, 14 Cleveland-03,06,10 Toledo-04, Grand Rapids-04,06 London-05, Toronto-05, Indianapolis 10, East Troy (1&2) 11, Chicago 13, Detroit 14

https://www.facebook.com/aghostwritersapology/