I have a new object of lust.

Pacomc79Pacomc79 Posts: 9,404
edited January 2005 in Musicians and Gearheads
http://www.groshguitars.com/feature012105.htm

yes probably almost un-attainable, I could afford her if I sold my car but damn, damn is she sexy.
My Girlfriend said to me..."How many guitars do you need?" and I replied...."How many pairs of shoes do you need?" She got really quiet.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• My my, look at those luscious curves
  • nailz100nailz100 Posts: 1,176
    I like big butts and I cannot lie....
    Only with our eyes closed can we truly see
  • Looks like one hell of a cozy hollow-body... very comfortable to play, I would imagine.

The Fralins are a nice touch, too.
    ...and if you don't like it, you can suck on an egg.
  • Pacomc79Pacomc79 Posts: 9,404
    Looks like one hell of a cozy hollow-body... very comfortable to play, I would imagine.

The Fralins are a nice touch, too.

Mr Grosh seems to love Lindy Fralin P/U's. They are in everything he does.

I think I like the looks and the body better than the PRS hollowbody 2.

$5300 MSRP ain't though.

My guess is Fat's street price is around $3,500 about my asking price for my Accord.
    My Girlfriend said to me..."How many guitars do you need?" and I replied...."How many pairs of shoes do you need?" She got really quiet.
  • Pacomc79 wrote:
    $5300 MSRP ain't though.

My guess is Fat's street price is around $3,500 about my asking price for my Accord.

Not a bad deal if it's got great fit-and-finish, and can take a little road abuse. Actually, it seems like the ideal jam-band guitar... good balance between jazz and rock. But it's one of those really nice guitars that won't make you play any better... you'd actually have to live up to that guitar.
    ...and if you don't like it, you can suck on an egg.
  • Pacomc79 wrote:
    http://www.groshguitars.com/feature012105.htm

yes probably almost un-attainable, I could afford her if I sold my car but damn, damn is she sexy.
    Very nice indeed!