Ex, 80 shipped. Noisless Set.

Pacomc79Pacomc79 Posts: 9,404
edited October 2005 in Musicians and Gearheads
My Girlfriend said to me..."How many guitars do you need?" and I replied...."How many pairs of shoes do you need?" She got really quiet.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• exhaustedexhausted Posts: 6,638
    thanks dude. but i bought SCNs (neck and mid) and a little 59 (bridge) this weekend.

not going to bother with the S1 switching.

paid $34 and $40 for the SCNs. the 59 is new.

just need a set of noiseless pups for the jazz bass and every guitar save the rickenbacker will be silent.
  • Pacomc79Pacomc79 Posts: 9,404
    exhausted wrote:
    thanks dude. but i bought SCNs (neck and mid) and a little 59 (bridge) this weekend.

not going to bother with the S1 switching.

paid $34 and $40 for the SCNs. the 59 is new.

just need a set of noiseless pups for the jazz bass and every guitar save the rickenbacker will be silent.

all better pups anyhow.

it's going to smoke. I might have a deal to trade my DL4 for a baby blue. I think it's a good trade.
    My Girlfriend said to me..."How many guitars do you need?" and I replied...."How many pairs of shoes do you need?" She got really quiet.
  • exhaustedexhausted Posts: 6,638
    and now the noiseless bass pickups are on their way thanks to my auctions going better than hoped.

fun. and we're done.
  • Pacomc79Pacomc79 Posts: 9,404
    exhausted wrote:
    and now the noiseless bass pickups are on their way thanks to my auctions going better than hoped.

fun. and we're done.

outstanding. That should be fun.