Fulltone Obsessive Compulsive Drive.

Pacomc79Pacomc79 Posts: 9,404
edited January 2005 in Musicians and Gearheads
OCD.

http://www.fulltone.com/stpframe.html

it's worth a look and a listen whether you like Mr. Fuller or not.
My Girlfriend said to me..."How many guitars do you need?" and I replied...."How many pairs of shoes do you need?" She got really quiet.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• exhaustedexhausted Posts: 6,638
    i reserve judgement until someone opens it up and finds out what it's a clone of. :p
  • Pacomc79Pacomc79 Posts: 9,404
    exhausted wrote:
    i reserve judgement until someone opens it up and finds out what it's a clone of. :p

Brilliant! :D
    My Girlfriend said to me..."How many guitars do you need?" and I replied...."How many pairs of shoes do you need?" She got really quiet.
  • JofZJofZ Posts: 1,276
    Pacomc79 wrote:
    Brilliant! :D

Man, he is cranking em out :)
    I'll have to compare it in person.
    I prefer the Lovepedals and ALfs Zendrive and MOS.
    WHAT IS THAT NOISE?
    Hanging at www.TheGuitarHub.com
    The only Forum for players by players.......

Playing Les Pauls, Teles, Hubers, Gustavssons, Kolls through a Mad Professor amp with a Bob Burt Cab.
    BJF powers my Pedal Board
  • Pacomc79Pacomc79 Posts: 9,404
    JofZ wrote:
    Man, he is cranking em out :)
    I'll have to compare it in person.
    I prefer the Lovepedals and ALfs Zendrive and MOS.

it'll be interesting to see if he lifted anything off of them.

What did you think of ALF's Zendrive and your love pedal.
  • JofZJofZ Posts: 1,276
    Pacomc79 wrote:
    it'll be interesting to see if he lifted anything off of them.

What did you think of ALF's Zendrive and your love pedal.

I have only played a zen for 2 mins, and only heard the clips of the cot50 and eternity. I did a ton of research before I ordered the pedals, which have gone up 20 bucks since I placed my orer, he is getting really backed up.

Many love the zen. it has natural and deep bass response with great mids and it doesn't get mushy. There's not a lot of compression, so it has a ton of dymnaics and really great tone. The voice control allows you to bring up the mids. Its really versitle, and with a reasonable price, small foot print I am shocked I didn't buy it.
    Then again, I'm not the flavor of the month kind of guy. Alf worked with Ananolman on a couple other pedals, one of which I bought the CLone Chorus and I am really happy with it. But, when I heard the tones from Sean's pedals I was amazed. The Eternity is a tube screamer with amazing harmonics, and preservation of your amp tone. If you like your amp tone then this pedal just makes it sound so much better. I am kinda at a loss of words with his pedals, they are that good. The Cot50 has been compared to them all, its warm, rich, lush and has the ability to fuzz if you turn the know all the way. The 50 stands for 50db. This is not a quiet pedal, but it is an amazing od that works great with strats. Its a one knobber which is what I like, less fuckin with. The COt50 is a super sensitive , amp response pedal. It is a great pedal to stack with the HOneybee, my next purchase. I have sean making me a BBB and a Beleive, which is his green ringer pedal, no fuzz and octaves at all points of the neck.
    lovepedal.com
    Church of Tone! Check it out.
    WHAT IS THAT NOISE?
    Hanging at www.TheGuitarHub.com
    The only Forum for players by players.......

Playing Les Pauls, Teles, Hubers, Gustavssons, Kolls through a Mad Professor amp with a Bob Burt Cab.
    BJF powers my Pedal Board